Uthai Thani

Ron19

Old City of Uthai Thani

Wat Tha Sung Old City of Uthai Thani is located at Ban Uthai Thani Kao. It was the location of Mueang Uthai Thani since the Ayutthaya Period. Now the ruins still exist, such as Wat Hua Mak, Wat Yang, and Wat Kuti, while the surrounding areas have become rice fields. The temple which remains the same until now is Wat Chaeng. In this temple, there is a prang built in 1538 whose top was destroyed by the Burmese army. The latest repair was in 1985. The old ordination hall is small and has one door, in a style of the late Ayutthaya period. The stucco relief pattern of the prang and on the ordination hall’s gable were made by the same craftsmen. The mural paintings in the ordination hall were made after the latest repair, which depicts the duty of King Taksin the Great. Another remaining temple is Wat Hua Mueang which has ruins of an Ayutthayan-styled ordination hall and small ancient pagoda in front of the old ordination hall.

How to get there: from Nong Chang Market at Prasat Wet School T-Junction, drive along the route to Wat Nong Khun Chat. Turn right at the T-junction and drive toward the opposite direction to Wat Nong Khun Chat for about 1 km. until you arrive at Wat Chaeng. Wat Hua Mueang is 1 km. beyond from Wat Chaeng.

Opening Hours: Daily 08.00 am. - 06.00 pm.

Does anybody out there have any information on a Immigration office in Uthai Thani. I am compiling a list with details of all Immigration offices in the Central Thailand Local Forums and any help I can get would be appreciated.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

Does anybody out there have any information on a Immigration office in Uthai Thani. I am compiling a list with details of all Immigration offices in the Central Thailand Local Forums and any help I can get would be appreciated.

The local immigration office would be the one in Nakhon Sawan.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 2.12.2016 at 8:34 AM, Ron19 said:

If any help is good :tongue:

Found one source in Thai language (PRD Uthai Thani) which gives very spares information:

Located in Tambon Sakae Krang, Amphoe Mueang Uthai Thani.

In a building where OTOP products are sold(?).

(Mobile) phone nr. 08 1812 4784.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2016 at 10:35 PM, KhunBENQ said:

If any help is good :tongue:

Found one source in Thai language (PRD Uthai Thani) which gives very spares information:

Located in Tambon Sakae Krang, Amphoe Mueang Uthai Thani.

In a building where OTOP products are sold(?).

(Mobile) phone nr. 08 1812 4784.

Thanks, called the number and verified. Location is not in the town proper, but on highway past town entrance(HI 333). Haven't been there yet, but I'm pretty sure of this. It is near where OTOP products are sold.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/04/2017 at 8:16 AM, Maverickthai said:

Just been here very convenient. Officer arrived after 10am office staff tried to keep me occupied.

Hi, could you confirm postal address as I've apparently just received a delayed 90D receipt from them diverted from Nakhon Sawan but have been given no details for the next notification or visa extension, thanks.

Edited by elliottm

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2017 at 3:08 PM, elliottm said:

Hi, could you confirm postal address as I've apparently just received a delayed 90D receipt from them diverted from Nakhon Sawan but have been given no details for the next notification or visa extension, thanks.

https://goo.gl/maps/xjYzbZ9zMqu

https://goo.gl/photos/ArsHXGiwx4JFR8hX6

Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...