Nice hotel between Airport and Bang Na

stament

Novotel BANGNA, which is on Srinakharin road, but actually just a stone throw away from the Bangna-Trat / Srinakharin intersection.

Very strategic location, and several large Malls a 5-minute or 50 Baht Taxi ride away (Central Bangna with a huge water park on the roof, Monster-sized Seacon Square, Paradise Park with a lovely and clean Thai food and produce market on the basement level)

www.novotelbangkokbangna.com  

belongs to accor group

Edited by siam2007

I like the Best Western Amaranth which is broadly in your search area, a nice hotel with excellent rooms, brilliant food and a stones throw from Mega Mall, one of the largest shopping centres in Thailand. figure on 2,500 per night through Agoda or similar.

EDIT: to add, convenient for Swampy and free shuttle.

Edited by chiang mai

Just now, stament said:

Slightly changing the subject is Mega Mall, Bagna a good shopping centre? How different is it to say MBK, less smaller individual shops and less fakes I guess. Do they have a cinema there too?

Mega Mall is the biggest most complete shopping centre I have ever seen in Thailand, it's huge and has every kind of facility and shop available in Thailand including Robinsons, Home Pro, multi cinema's etc etc etc. Plus it's much more up market than MBK, not to Paragon standards but still very decent - we've made a shopping trip to Bangkok and not gone anywhere else.

http://www.mega-bangna.com/main/shop/shopzone