Top quality pots and pans suppliers

Johnice

Top quality would depend on what you are going to cook.

I bought a set of Circulon non-stick pots and pans in the Central Department store / Central Festival.

Overall pretty happy with them, only minor “complaint” is that while they are dishwasher safe, the result from dishwashing them is not pleasing (leaving visible marks). Though I assume this is a combination of the dishwasher and the water here.

They are not meant for high heat and of course it’s non-stick, which not everybody likes. The coating should be metal safe, but I can’t get myself to use metal utensils with them, mostly because of the sound when you scrape a metal utensil over the non-stick surface.

Of course many other brands are also available in Central Festival, it’s generally my go-to place when I want quality items and a visit to Bangkok is not in my calendar.

My dishwasher doesn't mind cleaning our heavy pots as they clean really easily; nor does she require electricity.  Perhaps you should look at that brand.  Or look for my Peerless Cookware that we brought over..........

21 minutes ago, lkn said:

Top quality would depend on what you are going to cook.

I bought a set of Circulon non-stick pots and pans in the Central Department store / Central Festival.

Overall pretty happy with them, only minor “complaint” is that while they are dishwasher safe, the result from dishwashing them is not pleasing (leaving visible marks). Though I assume this is a combination of the dishwasher and the water here.

They are not meant for high heat and of course it’s non-stick, which not everybody likes. The coating should be metal safe, but I can’t get myself to use metal utensils with them, mostly because of the sound when you scrape a metal utensil over the non-stick surface.

Of course many other brands are also available in Central Festival, it’s generally my go-to place when I want quality items and a visit to Bangkok is not in my calendar.

Robinsons at Airport Plaza have a Meyer 10 piece set on sale at the moment for about 2750 baht.  Good solid base and able to be used on induction cookers too.  These are all metal therefore you can also put them into the oven.

Ive been very impressed with this brand.