Decomposing corpse washed up on Chumpon beach

rooster59

Decomposing corpse washed up on Chumpon beach

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQyMi8yMTExMjQ2Lzc0NzYxNy0wMS5qcGc=.jpg
Image: Sanook

The badly decomposed body of a man was found washed up on the Khor Khao beach in Chumpon in the south of Thailand yesterday.

The man had no face left and the skull was exposed. he was naked, with a broken left leg and had tattoos on both shoulders.

Lang Suan police said that he had been dead at least a month.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-04

7 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Better no pic, no pixellation and no choice at all.  

Why would anyone want to see a rotting body?

I despise censorship. It's Demeaning. 

If I bloody well want to see a rotting corpse then by God don't stand in the way. 

When I see a corpse especially one that is decayed I would look at it and contemplate on life. What life is all about. All your wealth, your ego, etc., all come to nothing, and you are just rotting away.

Then I go home bake an apple pie eat it and still contemplate on life while eating my apple pie(with crust made from real butter not hydrogenated fats- the most evil thing ever invented by men that's hydrogenated fats)

3 hours ago, madusa said:

When I see a corpse especially one that is decayed I would look at it and contemplate on life. What life is all about. All your wealth, your ego, etc., all come to nothing, and you are just rotting away.

Then I go home bake an apple pie eat it and still contemplate on life while eating my apple pie(with crust made from real butter not hydrogenated fats- the most evil thing ever invented by men that's hydrogenated fats)

Deep thinking!!  Profound stuff INndeed.

Umnable to edit typos

Archived