New Post-Office Collection-Point in Mae-Jo

Ricardo

Living a couple of km outside Mae-Jo, we have always had to traipse over to the main San-Sai Post-Office, to collect parcels or failed-to-deliver registered-post.

However the system has changed recently, with a new sorting/collection-point in a warehouse-building on the main road from Mae-Jo to San-Sai.

It's easy to find, once you know where it is ! (Sorry  ...  my part-Irish descent). :smile:

Starting from the main-entrance to Mae-Jo University, you head South, then left at the traffic-lights onto the San-Sai road, which you follow for about 1 km. At the third U-turn, the one after the  side-entrance to the Uni, the new office is opposite the U-turn.  It's fairly-well marked, once you get there.

It's an absolute PIA! Some packages go there while some still go to the Sansai office. There seems to be no real system to finding where the packages are. It's hard to believe they have not sorted out a system in the computer to organize the inventory.  Now, I just give the tracking number to the Postman or Postlady and let them sort out the situation. They eventually bring the package to me, either by motorcycle or by truck. Since this new office has opened, there is no less than 6 postal delivery people that pass by each day; some from Sansai, some from Mae Jo, some from EMS..... Ridiculous system.

Archived