West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

fark off 2 bob farkwitt , ill have a monkey you were abused by a relative :lol:

Its true. Yeah the old boy took me to Starks park every other week for a whole season. And no I don't want to talk about it.

Sorry to interrupt the perpetual Hammer Sandwich Smokie, but tell me, what the hell does that annoying Avatar of a penguin got to do with being fishy? Is it a Spurs thing - another one of your inside jokes, that you keep to yourself?

fark off 2 bob farkwitt , ill have a monkey you were abused by a relative :lol:

Its true. Yeah the old boy took me to Starks park every other week for a whole season. And no I don't want to talk about it.

Sorry to interrupt the perpetual Hammer Sandwich Smokie, but tell me, what the hell does that annoying Avatar of a penguin got to do with being fishy? Is it a Spurs thing - another one of your inside jokes, that you keep to yourself?

Its the view outside my window. :D

^ Obviously good stuff then Smokes,i will give you a bit of entertainment for your cockerney boys here, seems this thread is turning into a panto at the park. :D

:D

We're all missing the Upton Parkistani......where is he??:o

Four points in two games...off the bottom etc......and still no sign.....:ermm:

Was hoping for 3 points for the Hammers against Wolervs this weekend but after they beat the pool at Anfield am a bit worried now.

I wouldn't worry too much. Your defence is rock solid....Parker is way better than anyone in the pool midfield and your strikers are on a roll.....

Spot the obvious mistake anyone? :D

^ Obviously good stuff then Smokes,i will give you a bit of entertainment for your cockerney boys here, seems this thread is turning into a panto at the park. :D

Alright Mr Red ??

What Team do you support & where do you come from ?

Alright Mr Red ??

What Team do you support & where do you come from ?

MUFC, Manchester ;)

We will turn wolves over tomorrow 100 %,watch this space.

A couple of half decent results and the claret and blue specs are on. Priceless. I love you lot....etc...etc.....:P

yove a real short memory , unsurprisingly

Was hoping for 3 points for the Hammers against Wolervs this weekend but after they beat the pool at Anfield am a bit worried now.

I wouldn't worry too much. Your defence is rock solid....Parker is way better than anyone in the pool midfield and your strikers are on a roll.....

care to elaborate????

:lol: :lol:

How bad are Wolves? Can't even score against you lot. I'm having a ton on them to go down tomorrow.

care to elaborate????

No thanks. Well done by the way. :bah:

Well done...champagne football an all that. End of the day, three points same as us.

Any new years resolutions amongst you scammers then?

i reckon that singher should return from his self imposed exile, keep imola company cos he's lonely (thats a point, wheres lonely?) and make a resolution not to upset mobi again. :o

I, inturn will take more time out to decifer what smokie and imola are talking about.

Edited by carmine

well done spammers.....it dosent matter how the ball ends up in the net.....3 points off teams around you is what counts

Absolutely, a win is a win is a win..

New Years Resolution, mine personally, is to wind as many people up as i possibly can at strategically planned times, where it will get to them the most..

& for West Ham, immediate goals only, getting some more League points starting in Geordieland on Weds, getting some Players back from injury asap, a couple of decent Signing if we can & hopefully, with a bit of luck, getting to the League Cup Final..

well done spammers.....it dosent matter how the ball ends up in the net.....3 points off teams around you is what counts

New Years Resolution, mine personally, is to wind as many people up as i possibly can at strategically planned times, where it will get to them the most..

So you won't be coming on the Spurs thread then Singher ;):D

I see Andy Carroll is injured and will miss your game on Wednesday night.

A ray of sunshine I am on this thread of drudgery and despair. :)

While your taste in music and recent video posts over the new year have been rather enjoyable,your input to the WHUFC thread does little for me,I will take a point if Andy Caroll plays or not,Happy New Year.