West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Enough said,as i sob my poor pathetic heart out over another tragic season of football,why do have i so much bad luck,:whistling:

sack that nomark grant carnt by 9.05 tommorow, .

millwall twice, lovely

He was sacked by the time you posted imola.....best decision your board made this season......unlucky with Hitzlesberger being injured.

Best of luck to the Brady bunch.....

Reports drifting in of a fracas at Grosvenor Hotel in London at West Hams end of year bash, sorry, party.

Hardly anything to celebrate so I guess it better to show true colours, West Ham style.

Well done.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/8517583/West-Ham-United-hit-new-low-as-police-are-called-to-end-of-season-dinner.html

Edited by soihok

Yeah, its amazing how quickly a thread dies once you get relegated.

The Reading thread was always on the first page when we were Prem League, now I think you would struggle to find it as far back as 10 !!

Out here you don't get seen on the TV anymore so nobody has any comments to make.

Only our cup exploits over the last couple of years have been noteworthy.

Of course we could still get promoted through the play-offs as I write, then we will replace West Ham on page 1 :D

All we have to do is beat the Taffy's ....twice :unsure:

To be fair TP the scammers thread has been dead for a long time, brain dead that is :D

Its a shame :ermm::lol: because i liked our derbies....but then again we could always get them or even Millwall in the carling and either would make for a good derby.

What time does Scott Parker arrive at the Lane Alfredo?

Where's Upson going? Or more to the point who do they think they can sell him to? :o:D

Parker straight swap with Jenas please.....you can keep Robbie Keane btw....f'kin useless.

Where's Upson going? Or more to the point who do they think they can sell him to? :o:D

Parker straight swap with Jenas please.....you can keep Robbie Keane btw....f'kin useless.

I don't care where Upson goes as long as its not White Hart Lane.

I don't care where Upson goes as long as its not White Hart Lane.

Nah he might end up at Wolves....but only if they get relegated!

To be fair TP the scammers thread has been dead for a long time, brain dead that is :D

Not sure that we need him now that Sandro is looking a class player !

arsenal should be all over parker. they won't be though because wenger's a big lush.

Good point Stevie, Parker is exactly the sort of player that Wenger should go out and buy, but he'll probably go and sign some "young french boy". :ph34r:

The Reading thread was always on the first page when we were Prem League, now I think you would struggle to find it as far back as 10 !!

Out here you don't get seen on the TV anymore so nobody has any comments to make.

Of course we could still get promoted through the play-offs as I write, then we will replace West Ham on page 1 :D

Well TP, maybe it should be bumped back up :)

Hoping for a Reading win

I can't rejoice in West Ham going down. The owners have a lot to answer for as well as the players, coaching staff etc but they won't be alone.The owners obsession with obtaining the Olympic Stadium was always a mystery to many of us. Making the right decisions to stay in the Premier League were where the focus should have been

I can't rejoice in West Ham going down. The owners have a lot to answer for as well as the players, coaching staff etc but they won't be alone.The owners obsession with obtaining the Olympic Stadium was always a mystery to many of us. Making the right decisions to stay in the Premier League were where the focus should have been

No point having a great stadium if you are playing in League One

No point having a great stadium if you are playing in League One

We can only hope. :D

Well TP, maybe it should be bumped back up :)

Hoping for a Reading win

Well we are half way there Mr.T..

.but I am not gonna tempt fate till we have beaten the other Taffs, not a foregone conclusion by a long way

As a spurs fan I suppose I should be taking this opportunity to take the piss a little bit, well the laughter's over and I'm still finding it unbelievably that you're relegated. With the players and finance you had available, no way u should be. Hopefully English football will have seen the last of Grant, from his day's at Chelsea, I really didn't like him, thought the guy was a 'snake' and if I was a player or coach, not the sort of guy I'de trust, maybe that reflect's in your current dilemma, who knows.

As for a 'year' in the championship,If you get back to what your good at, producing young quality footballers and a year giving them a go rather than importing expensive journey men I'm sure you will be back in the prem again, with style. Good luck for next season.

Edited by rijit

103.gif103.gif103.gif103.gif:D

you dont half come off with some blinders??? do you??? much is it per rib up your way , facilitate self fellatio ;)

Imola, my old china...i felt the rage in you reading your last post on the Tottenham thread :o , but know now, i shall be visiting you and singher in the lower league thread to dicuss all things cockney and Wet Spam.

I do thik that if that repulsive woman and the Dildo twins had spent more time concentrating on the team and less time on that stadium things might have been very different.

As a spurs fan I suppose I should be taking this opportunity to take the piss a little bit, well the laughter's over and I'm still finding it unbelievably that you're relegated. With the players and finance you had available, no way u should be. Hopefully English football will have seen the last of Grant, from his day's at Chelsea, I really didn't like him, thought the guy was a 'snake' and if I was a player or coach, not the sort of guy I'de trust, maybe that reflect's in your current dilemma, who knows.

As for a 'year' in the championship,If you get back to what your good at, producing young quality footballers and a year giving them a go rather than importing expensive journey men I'm sure you will be back in the prem again, with style. Good luck for next season.

Fair words rijit, but would they share the same sentiments for us under the circumstancs? I doubt it. :D

Fair words rijit, but would they share the same sentiments for us under the circumstancs? I doubt it. :D

The laughter aint over yet.......the fun continues all summer long as they try to offload their 'stars'.

Parker...Green....Demba Ba and Hitzlesverger will all leave. Upson will still be there though to captain the team so nothing for Millwall to worry about! :D

I never like Grant since his time at Chelsea, but the owners chose him, then tried to offload him in January, since then he lost the dressing room and that has been the major problem. I like the idea of Kevin Keen to be honest but in a joint role with............wait for it..........Scott Parker, I know he is gonna think of his career and everything and obviously he has a big wage that has to be paid, but he has the respect of the dressing room and is Mr Motivator, example the game at West Brom, the two David's should keep him and give KK the chance as well. We need a manager who knows how West Ham played years ago, the old passing game has gone. Also the youngsters need to be given a chance and I for one believe KK would give them a chance. I am not thinking of promotion at the first attempt, it may take longer but use the youngsters. Get rid of the dead beats like Boa Morte, Upson, Dyer and the rest. Sell Green to anyone who wants him, send Keane back to Spurs, Ba is gonna be picked off soon by bigger teams, Piquonne and Der Hammer would go back to Europe.

The exodus will begin soon.

Edited by beano2274

I never like Grant since his time at Chelsea, but the owners chose him, then tried to offload him in January, since then he lost the dressing room and that has been the major problem. I like the idea of Kevin Keen to be honest but in a joint role with............wait for it..........Scott Parker, I know he is gonna think of his career and everything and obviously he has a big wage that has to be paid, but he has the respect of the dressing room and is Mr Motivator, example the game at West Brom, the two David's should keep him and give KK the chance as well. We need a manager who knows how West Ham played years ago, the old passing game has gone. Also the youngsters need to be given a chance and I for one believe KK would give them a chance. I am not thinking of promotion at the first attempt, it may take longer but use the youngsters. Get rid of the dead beats like Boa Morte, Upson, Dyer and the rest. Sell Green to anyone who wants him, send Keane back to Spurs, Ba is gonna be picked off soon by bigger teams, Piquonne and Der Hammer would go back to Europe.

The exodus will begin soon.

here ya beano, however shaftin the pkeys twice, , ps did you see that mug curnt at v wigan ,????? a farkin flyin caravan????

Sorry to see West Ham go, but happy to see Wigan's miracle, dropping only two points from the last 4 games. I'm not really a Wigan fan but the prices at the DW stadium are so cheap and you can park outside cheap so it's nice to see that my occasional bit of economical live EPL watching can continue next season.

Maybe I should switch allegiances from Arsenal? I'll bet the Wigan fans are feeling much better about the last campaign than the average Gooner.

Edit: If you are lurking around still Singh, you were right mate - Sunderland squeaked it above Newcastle on the last day of the season; good job I didn't put money on it.

Edited by SantiSuk