West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Sorry to see West Ham go, but happy to see Wigan's miracle, dropping only two points from the last 4 games. I'm not really a Wigan fan but the prices at the DW stadium are so cheap and you can park outside cheap so it's nice to see that my occasional bit of economical live EPL watching can continue next season.

Maybe I should switch allegiances from Arsenal? I'll bet the Wigan fans are feeling much better about the last campaign than the average Gooner.

Edit: If you are lurking around still Singh, you were right mate - Sunderland squeaked it above Newcastle on the last day of the season; good job I didn't put money on it.

bpl summed up :lol:

No sign of singher on here, he's probaly still trying to work out how they didn't get 13th position 40.gif

You don't seriously remember Alfie Conn favourably do you? Diving cheat that he was.

You don't seriously remember Alfie Conn favourably do you?

Strange question 39.gif and who said i remembered him favourably ;)

Diving cheat that he was.

I didn't realize they had diving in them days ;)

Edited by alfieconn

rangers ? celtic , or his oldfella played for for the baby huns :) , i even stopped off in his boozer in coatbridge, en route to

watch the famou s hibernian take the piss yet again in weegie, ps was he i n your relegation team :lol: :lol:

Normal question. You named yourself after him.

Maybe he invented diving. Or at least mastered it.

Sam Allardyce appointed West Ham United manager

_53092034_allardyce226.jpg

Sam Allardyce has taken over as manager of West Ham, following the club's relegation to the Championship.

The ex-Blackburn, Newcastle and Bolton boss replaces Avram Grant, who was sacked after the Hammers' relegation.

"It's a fantastic club with a great tradition and loyal supporters," said 56-year-old Allardyce, who vowed to try to "play the West Ham way".

"I wouldn't have taken this job if I didn't think we could bounce straight back into the Premier League," he said.

More. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13583587.stm

--2011--06--01-- BBC--

Sam Allardyce has taken over as manager of West Ham, following the club's relegation to the Championship.

The ex-Blackburn, Newcastle and Bolton boss replaces Avram Grant, who was sacked after the Hammers' relegation.

"It's a fantastic club with a great tradition and loyal supporters," said 56-year-old Allardyce, who vowed to try to "play the West Ham way".

"I wouldn't have taken this job if I didn't think we could bounce straight back into the Premier League," he said.

--2011--06--01-- BBC--

I have reservations about him, but if we can keep a reasonable squad together plus add a couple of experienced players, we should tear through the 2nd division next season.

I have reservations about him, but if we can keep a reasonable squad together plus add a couple of experienced players, we should tear through the 2nd division next season.

A scammer who doesn't know what division they are in or perhaps he thinks that for being so bad last season they got relegated 3 divisions :D

And by the way old chap, you should be posting in the "Lower League Thread" this type of thread is for Premier League teams only :D

Edited by alfieconn

--2011--06--01-- BBC--

What on earth does he want to sign EL HADJ DIOUF for?? He is Trouble with a capital T

A scammer who doesn't know what division they are in or perhaps he thinks that for being so bad last season they got relegated 3 divisions :D

And by the way old chap, you should be posting in the "Lower League Thread" this type of thread is for Premier League teams only :D

Yup....this thread is closed until further notice for ever. :)

Well that'll be a sight for sore eyes - Allardyce trying to get a team 'playing the West Ham way'.

Gay ballerinas in hob-nail boots comes to mind :rolleyes:

No comment yet from the 'real' fans.......we all know who he is.....in his abcence I'm declaring him livid......no wait.....fking delirious......what with their new signings and new stadium and best fans in the world.

Almost forgot to mention Karren Brady's legs. :lol:

Well that'll be a sight for sore eyes - Allardyce trying to get a team 'playing the West Ham way'.

Gay ballerinas in hob-nail boots comes to mind :rolleyes:

:lol: Can someone please remind me what the West Ham way is?

This should also be moved to the lower league thread. ;) and wheres singher? I'm itching to know his thoughts on fat Sam's appointment. I think the Barcalona fans were sure they'd snared him when Pep goes at the end of next season.

The Championship is the 2nd Division you mong.

Last time i saw the leagues they went like this mongboy Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2

Please apologise to the infinately more knowledgeable Alfredo. :jap: i suppose like most Wet Spam fans you have your own unique interpretation of things. :rolleyes: BTW, you sound very much like a modern day Sky Sports fans. ;)

Edited by carmine

I resent that, i might be a lot of things but i'm not a mong, at least i don't think i am 39.gif.

Last time i saw the leagues they went like this mongboy Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2

Please apologise to the infinately more knowledgeable Alfredo. :jap: i suppose like most Wet Spam fans you have your own unique interpretation of things. :rolleyes: BTW, you sound very much like a modern day Sky Sports fans. ;)

Just because they both have 2 in the name doesn't mean League 2 is the second division. When they renamed div 1 as the Premier League, they didn't insert 2 new superior divisions between divisions 1 and 2. I know you lot think your a super-club, but that's just delusions of grandeur from being fortunate enough to be in the same league as Arsenal.

Just because they both have 2 in the name doesn't mean League 2 is the second division. When they renamed div 1 as the Premier League, they didn't insert 2 new superior divisions between divisions 1 and 2. I know you lot think your a super-club, but that's just delusions of grandeur from being fortunate enough to be in the same league as Arsenal.

You keep digging that hole :D or perhaps you're still living in the eighties :lol:

:huh: even the wet spam cavalry isn't coming to dig you out of this one. :whistling: wheres singher, stoneyboy and imola? They obviously know when to stay away when someones making a prat of himself :D

:huh: even the wet spam cavalry isn't coming to dig you out of this one. :whistling: wheres singher, stoneyboy and imola? They obviously know when to stay away when someones making a prat of himself :D

Jesus, this place is becoming like Broadmoor.

I don't need digging out. I'm right. The championship is the 2nd division. League 2 is the 4th division. I thought a Wall fan would be well aware of this with it being their natural environment.

Jesus, this place is becoming like Broadmoor.

I don't need digging out. I'm right. The championship is the 2nd division. League 2 is the 4th division. I thought a Wall fan would be well aware of this with it being their natural environment.

I suppose its natural to assume its your old 2nd division foes winding you up. :lol: