West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

They will have new arab owners in place before they move in, expect it to be named something like Qatar stadium and the owners right now making a huge profit like Thaksin did with city.

Any half time entertainment in the centre circle?

The O's are staying put...which means I can nip in for a pint from time to time.

That's the only part of this deal I like.

They will have new arab owners in place before they move in, expect it to be named something like Qatar stadium and the owners right now making a huge profit like Thaksin did with city.

The O's are staying put...which means I can nip in for a pint from time to time.

I'm thinking that Barry Hearn didn't get involved for nothing....he never does. I guarantee he made some kind of cash deal to pull out........I mean who would really want to ground share with The Hammers? biggrin.png

• Like 1

I'm thinking that Barry Hearn didn't get involved for nothing....he never does. I guarantee he made some kind of cash deal to pull out........I mean who would really want to ground share with The Hammers? biggrin.png

I'm not so sure. I reckon West Hams Alladyce style of football would make the Orient look really good.

I liked The Boleyn Ground, grand memories of Bond, Cantwell, Moore et al.

I've never forgiven West Ham for signing stealing Phil Woosnam from us, broke my heart. sad.png

If you haven't spent a wet, freezing Tuesday night at Upton Park, Brisbane Rd or Hartlepool, then you are no football fan!

Edited by uptheos

I've never forgiven West Ham for signing stealing Phil Woosnam from us, broke my heart. sad.png

If you haven't spent a wet, freezing Tuesday night at Upton Park, Brisbane Rd or Hartlepool, then you are no football fan!

Replace with Stockport, Halifax and The old Wigan ground for us northerners,wink.png

Replace with Stockport, Halifax and The old Wigan ground for us northerners,wink.png

hartlepool are northerners! they are also monkey hangers

What about Bury?

They always get forgotten!

What about Bury?

They always get forgotten!

Yeah Gigg Lane can be a cold place as can Blackpool being open to the seaside. Spotland's a loverley warm environment with pie, peas or a drink of Bovril/Oxo at the ready for the rare occasion when it drops below 30 degrees. laugh.png

Great result today,exactly the games we need to be winning at this stage,not seen the goals yet but happy as.

Fortunes always hiding I've looked every where I'm forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air,united.

Huge. Surprised me that did. Stadium fever probably. Drink up at yer pub thopugh....clock is ticking for that gaff innit?

Beeb reports that EU are thinking about investigating Real Madrid over state aid (helping hands given by public sector selectively to the private sector).

Keep yer heads down ladsbiggrin.png

• 3 months later...

Wakey wakey scammers, been in hibernation have we ? anyway you're be pleased to know that one of the Dildo Bros has said

‘We are happy with the rest of the team all we need now is pace and goals.’

Seems some people are easily pleased biggrin.png

Wakey wakey scammers, been in hibernation have we ? anyway you're be pleased to know that one of the Dildo Bros has said

are this lot still in the premier league?xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

are this lot still in the premier league?xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

Maybe they forgot and are posting on their "its an odd season so we better decamp to the lower league thread".....biggrin.png

Still smarting over losing out on the Olympic Stadium?

By the way haven't you got a lasagne to choke on? Oh I forgot you have this wonderful innovative coach complete with a bum fluff beard (or is it stick on?) He was supposed to take you lot to the next level. What does your tax dodging owner think about that at the moment?

By the way haven't you got a lasagne to choke on? Oh I forgot you have this wonderful innovative coach complete with a bum fluff beard (or is it stick on?) He was supposed to take you lot to the next level. What does your tax dodging owner think about that at the moment?

Hold up, brains of Britain has piped up cheesy.gif

Yes Alf i just just thinking, what a fascinating insightful post that was.

He's probably stressed out thinking Fat Sam could soon be off to the Nou Campwink.png

You're too thick to see the irony in what you're saying and too slow to come up with a decent retort!

I suppose we could be discussing the big names we almost signed.

So far we've bought Carroll, who we already knew well, a bloke called Rat, and a kid from Stockport..

On the BBC, the latest player news is that we sold Hall to Bolton 3 weeks ago..

And we have a "prestigious" home friendly against a Portuguese team I had genuinely never heard of. In fact the Portuguese guy in the office had never heard of them.

Loads to discuss.

• Like 1

I suppose we could be discussing the big names we almost signed.

So far we've bought Carroll, who we already knew well, a bloke called Rat, and a kid from Stockport..

On the BBC, the latest player news is that we sold Hall to Bolton 3 weeks ago..

And we have a "prestigious" home friendly against a Portuguese team I had genuinely never heard of. In fact the Portuguese guy in the office had never heard of them.

Loads to discuss.

With a name like Rat you expect good survival instincts and some under hand gamesmanship so I predict cult hero status as a minimumlaugh.png . The thing that concerns me is the lack of pace in the side-Jarvis excepted, of course.-Nolan looks off the pace at times but he keeps popping up with goals. I'm wondering if Ravel Morrison could play this role if Nolan starts to fade or gets injured. Maybe they'll stick him on the right if they can't sign Downing or whoever though I hope Joe Cole can be more than a cameo. . .I'm pretty happy about Carrol, he's still raw but a handful for the centre halves but we are short of strikers. Loic Remy?.In short I haven't a clue about the coming seasonlaugh.png but I always expect the unexpected with the mighty Irons

Remy looks good, but Allardyce likes to stick his non central striker on the wing where they disappear. Like Vaz Te.

I'd like to see Vaz Te and Maiga play up front together some time, but it doesn't fit the unchangeable system.

Remy looks good, but Allardyce likes to stick his non central striker on the wing where they disappear. Like Vaz Te.

I'd like to see Vaz Te and Maiga play up front together some time, but it doesn't fit the unchangeable system.

I thought one or both of these strikers might have moved on by the time of the start of the season but I suppose they are alright as squad players. Maiga, if he stays , will get more opportunities now that CFC. has moved on. He's got something to prove I suppose. As for Vaz Te who knows what he will do, Are you confident ?biggrin.png