West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Sorry, bit of a rant & i forgot to answer your question.

Your question was " tell me singher, whats happened do you think because against us you were organised, played some flowing football and they all to a man, fought for everything 50/50 until the final whistle."

My answer is = We're obviosuly better than you, it can't be anythign else, there can't be any other answer. :)

You are a wise man. :jap:

& through all of this embaressment, in this awful, awful time, i can still keep my sense of humour..:D

Just..

Your question was " tell me singher, whats happened do you think because against us you were organised, played some flowing football and they all to a man, fought for everything 50/50 until the final whistle."

My answer is = We're obviosuly better than you, it can't be anythign else, there can't be any other answer. :)

& through all of this embaressment, in this awful, awful time, i can still keep my sense of humour..:D

Just..

At least then you have something in comman with Avram then Singhy :whistling: You were doomed from the start with him in charge as i said at the start of the season......football man he is! they said my arse.

Just..

At least then you have something in comman with Avram then Singhy :whistling: You were doomed from the start with him in charge as i said at the start of the season......football man he is! they said my arse.

& as i've said from the start, you could have Jose Mourinho or SAF in charge of those Players & they'd still be bottom..

I wouldn't necessarily blame the Manager..

This particular Manager took to Chelsea to witin the funniest slip of all time, of winning the Champions League..

Why anyone would say we was doomed when he took over us without mentioning the Players we have is something i don't understand..

I'm actually pretty close to be beyond caring i think, 2 Years now of Games where i think we can never be worse than that, then we put in a performnace like Saturday..

It's teh Players, the Player's, some of them, are truly shocking..

Don't take it too hard Singhers. Supporting a club is for life, whereas a team can be dismantled in the flick of a transfer window. You'll still be supporting the club when the current players are either doing Celebrity get me outta here or even worse, appearing on Sky Sports as pundits telling the audience how sh1t a certain players is on a live game. ;)

Sorry Mr Singh but in my opinion Grant is nothing more than a yes man,maybe a great manager in Israel ...Yes,what he did at Chelsea was nothing special he inherited some great players then and still did not last long there.

You are right of course you have not got the players to even keep you up at the moment,but whose fault is that 6 months down the line?

Maybe Golds???.... just remind you of this nugget from him when Grant took over..

Gold declared: "I have to say that, having met Avram and spent some time with him, we have got our man.

"He is a perfect fit. We needed experience and stability. He's a footballing man and, quite frankly, his reputation speaks for itself.

"He has a great sense of humour and I'm sure the players will relate to him and the fans will warm to him.

"It's the beginning of a new era at West Ham United."

Sorry Mr Singh but in my opinion Grant is nothing more than a yes man,maybe a great manager in Israel ...Yes,what he did at Chelsea was nothing special he inherited some great players then and still did not last long there.

You are right of course you have not got the players to even keep you up at the moment,but whose fault is that 6 months down the line?

Maybe Golds???.... just remind you of this nugget from him when Grant took over..

Gold declared: "I have to say that, having met Avram and spent some time with him, we have got our man.

"He is a perfect fit. We needed experience and stability. He's a footballing man and, quite frankly, his reputation speaks for itself.

"He has a great sense of humour and I'm sure the players will relate to him and the fans will warm to him.

"It's the beginning of a new era at West Ham United."

Yeah Mate all about opinions..

I just have such a strong opinion of the Players that i think teh Manager is pretty irrelevent, i honestly do..

How <deleted> mad/sad is that ??

Terrible way to think & even worse oif what i think is actually true..

Yep i do also take your point about the players, Parker excepted of course,we have got a certain Bulgarian that would fit in nicely to your system if you wanted him........see it is not all bad you haven't got the number one lazy man ........well not yet anyway :) Brady has said the board need to put their hands in there pockets and Grant has got the vote of confidence,so that can mean anything??

Yep i do also take your point about the players, Parker excepted of course,we have got a certain Bulgarian that would fit in nicely to your system if you wanted him........see it is not all bad you haven't got the number one lazy man ........well not yet anyway :) Brady has said the board need to put their hands in there pockets and Grant has got the vote of confidence,so that can mean anything??

I think it's safe to say we'd take that lazy Bulgarian at the moment..:D

Take Keane as well....not so much a feeder club even.....:lol:

I understand the words, but i don't understand how what they mean when they're put in that order...:blink:

I understand the words, but i don't understand how what they mean when they're put in that order...:blink:

Follows on from a discussion I had the other day with the coach of the England B rugby team. He was saying how England taking players from SA or NZ rejects from their first squad is damaging England's chances of success. Same principle applies here although a short term fix is what you need right now......hardly one to inspire confidence in the dressing room is Berba....especially if he's booted out of Old Trafford.

Follows on from a discussion I had the other day with the coach of the England B rugby team. He was saying how England taking players from SA or NZ rejects from their first squad is damaging England's chances of success. Same principle applies here although a short term fix is what you need right now......hardly one to inspire confidence in the dressing room is Berba....especially if he's booted out of Old Trafford.

Honestly, what are you talkign about ??

The LAST thing we need is a short term fix, we NEED to re build throughout the Squad..

If relegation happens then so be it, that would help us rebuild & clear all of the sh*t out of our Squad quicker so that's what i might want happeenign to my Club rather than a fcukign short term fix, staying up by the skin of our Teeth & those same Cnuts who are playing so disgracefully at the moment, still being at my Club next Year..

You will never get your head around that Smokie or how i think & view Football..

The LAST thing we need is a short term fix, we NEED to re build throughout the Squad..

If relegation happens then so be it, that would help us rebuild & clear all of the sh*t out of our Squad quicker so that's what i might want happeenign to my Club rather than a fcukign short term fix, staying up by the skin of our Teeth & those same Cnuts who are playing so disgracefully at the moment, still being at my Club next Year..

You will never get your head around that Smokie or how i think & view Football..

I remember whem we were relagated. Close call it was. We had to beat Leicester 19 nil at the Lane to stay up. :lol:

Seriously though, many of us at the time had realised it was possibly not such a terrible thing because something needed to give in order to overhaul our squad that was tired, piss poor, full of journeymen etc etc. It proved just that. We brought in fresh faces with longer term plans. Escaping relegation would just have prolonged the agony.

Problem though is lost revenues which is an acute situation these days.

From what i have been reading Brady says the board have contingency plans for all possibillities concerning the move to a new stadium,seems to me that the board should concentrate on matters at hand more like the team.

If going down is the answer then the money the club would lose in the short term would need a plan of some merit to get back up again.

Finishing above the other W.W.W is the key and hoping the move does not work against you and then lets see how much the Brady bunch can put in to you!

An end to obscene wages....sustainable club financing.....encouraging home grown players....an end to poaching of youth talent.

A proper 'fit and proper person' test. An end to the bullshit Sky megabucks packages and football much more available to the ordinary punter.

Finally lower prices allowing real fans to enjoy watching their team.....half of whom they've been watching the odd Sunday in youth games etc.....

Yeah that's how I like football. Anything but the rubbish churned out now about committment and passion.....still its the game I love so we knock on....

I remember whem we were relagated. Close call it was. We had to beat Leicester 19 nil at the Lane to stay up. :lol:

Seriously though, many of us at the time had realised it was possibly not such a terrible thing because something needed to give in order to overhaul our squad that was tired, piss poor, full of journeymen etc etc. It proved just that. We brought in fresh faces with longer term plans. Escaping relegation would just have prolonged the agony.

Problem though is lost revenues which is an acute situation these days.

It's even more of an acute situation watching the tripe that has been served up for the past 2 Years, it's getting to me big time..

An end to obscene wages....sustainable club financing.....encouraging home grown players....an end to poaching of youth talent.

A proper 'fit and proper person' test. An end to the bullshit Sky megabucks packages and football much more available to the ordinary punter.

Finally lower prices allowing real fans to enjoy watching their team.....half of whom they've been watching the odd Sunday in youth games etc.....

Yeah that's how I like football. Anything but the rubbish churned out now about committment and passion.....still its the game I love so we knock on....

On second thoughts, that sounds alright....:D

Little of which is currently happening in teh Premiership i might add, for the record..

Avram Grant has been at rock bottom for a year: he has not spent a single day outside of the Premier League relegation zone since taking over at Portsmouth on 26 November 2009. Portsmouth were never off the bottom, while West Ham have only spent three weeks higher than 20th this season. (BBC)

Here's the source of your problems singhy. Sack him and bring a winning mentaliity to your dressing room.

Wigan will beat your lot today.....even with ticket prices reduced and a full house at Upton Park.......another day of wallowing in the mud for AG......water off a duck's back for that bloke.

I might nip along meself singhy what with the cheap seats....not for what passes for football no chance....but the comments will be sharp and to the point no doubt today....especially once Wigan score....

Edited by smokie36

Avram Grant has been at rock bottom for a year: he has not spent a single day outside of the Premier League relegation zone since taking over at Portsmouth on 26 November 2009. Portsmouth were never off the bottom, while West Ham have only spent three weeks higher than 20th this season. Here's the source of your problems singhy. Sack him and bring a winning mentaliity to your dressing room.

Wigan will beat your lot today.....even with ticket prices reduced and a full house at Upton Park.......another day of wallowing in the mud for AG......mater off a duck's back for that bloke.

I might nip along meself singhy what with the cheap seats....not for what passes for football no chance....but the comments will be sharp and to the point no doubt today....especially once Wigan score....

I'm past caring & am just waiting for the Fixture list for next Year & then to check Flights for the Millwall Games..

& i'd laugh my ti*s off if we didn't win another Game again this Season becaus eof the only Game WE have won so far..:D

Big game today singher. I hope Scott Parkers up for it. :D

With the bunch of knobs they got playing nowadays expect the phone to be red hot with flu symptoms....oh aye sub zero temperatures maybe a flurry of snow....I reckon they'll struggle to find eleven willing to pick up their boots! :lol:

Big game today singher. I hope Scott Parkers up for it. :D

It's Wigan at home, it's not a big Game..

Millwall next Season will be a big Game, Leeds too..

T*ttingham at Home was a big Game.

Wigan got an allocation of 2,800 Tickets for today's Game, they returned 2,620 Tickets yesterday..

How can it possibly be a big Game ??

Today is not a big Game, it's a sh*t Premiership Game that will be played by Footballers who are vastly overated & earn FAR too much money, try to cheat the Referee at every given opportunity & are about as good as someone to look up to for a Child as Dirty Den was with most of whom, being foreign.

I purposely got up early & took the Child for a Bike Road over the Forest so that i may drop off on the Sofa during the first Game tonight & sleep right through ours. :)

Edited by MSingh

Smokie, i don't understand your angles of what seems to be attempts at humour at our expense..

You don't seem to understand that i am more aware of the dire situation at WHUFC than you are, you're not telling me or anyone else anything new, you're just getting your Post count up for some reason..

& that ^^ is a week old now too..

Get with the Game, please..

Smokie, i don't understand your angles of what seems to be attempts at humour at our expense..

You don't seem to understand that i am more aware of the dire situation at WHUFC than you are, you're not telling me or anyone else anything new, you're just getting your Post count up for some reason..

& that ^^ is a week old now too..

Get with the Game, please..

The trouble is I can't find anything remotely funny on youtube or anywhere else regarding this muppet....apart from the rave scene we've all seen a million times already.

He's such a boring useless knob. :angry:

Oh hang on that's not right..............:) There we are that's better!

'king hel_l wot happened today then? Dropped the entry fee ...all the real fans turned up and the team win under threat of a six foot trip. Impressive stuff.

Seriously though it was a decent initiative by your board....at least they seem to get the gist ....more than most......well done scammers!