West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

By the way, there's a good Thai cafe on Barking Rd in East Ham called Tippies. They also do English food. Think it will be my regular haunt as I hate the queue for the tube.

laugh.pnglaugh.png Theres a new culinary angle on the wet Spam thread!

What next....cooking classes in green st with JosephineBloggs, biggrin.png

COYS

blah blah blah

Reading today that West Ham still owe over 10million to Sheffield cause of the Carlos Tevez affair, I think Sheffield have been great and not pursued this too much in the papers and kept it quiet.

Should tell Sheff Utd to f off, just as we should have years ago.

Villa started ok, but couldn't break us down. we were pinned back for much of the first half. After that they offered little, even though we didn't look too convincing ourselves. Hopefully that solid defence will continue all season... Really not used to us being solid at the back.

Tw25rw so true I thought Collins was great and Diame was rock solid in the middle, I can't compare stories to Thailand yet as I've never been but if you have some good tips to do and what to avoid all the better. COYI above Arsenal and Spurs great first game lol.

You're above Man Utd aswell!!! intheclub.gifermm.gifbiggrin.png

Tw25rw so true I thought Collins was great and Diame was rock solid in the middle, I can't compare stories to Thailand yet as I've never been but if you have some good tips to do and what to avoid all the better. COYI above Arsenal and Spurs great first game lol.

You're above Man Utd aswell!!! intheclub.gifermm.gifbiggrin.png

Still you are above spurs laugh.png

big rumour flying around at the moment that Harry Rednapp will be a London based premiership manager by the 1st of September.

whisper is that he will be returning back to Upton park.

This one has really made my day! Wobbly's finishing off back where it all began! biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think Arsenal is more likely at the moment..

Did hell freeze over last night and I missed it?

I think this is a season where Arsenal dont do well, but the wagons circle around the manager. Fans think hes been shafted by the cancer within the game. Even Im tending towards that view!

[Wagons circling is an analogy of protective support for those on the threads who dont have English as a 1st language].

big rumour flying around at the moment that Harry Rednapp will be a London based premiership manager by the 1st of September.

This one has really made my day! Wobbly's finishing off back where it all began! biggrin.png

Just imagine...Singher skulking off down Leyton High Road to watch the O's......w00t.gif

Arri and the Dildo Twins, a match made in heaven, even sounds right 24.gif

He's the best manager West Ham or Spurs have had in 20 or more seasons. You lot were heading downwards before he took over. I would happily have him back.

Slightly OT, he grew up an Arsenal fan..

wait till singher hears that even his own fans want scrotum face back! cheesy.gif

Watched your mob on TS1 earlier in the week. I see Nolan is already pitching for the Joey Barton @rseole of the PL award. He looked hell-bent on destruction to me.

Nolan seems fairly level headed to me. Easy guy to dislike, but I don't think he's a spaz like Barton.

There seem to be more great young managers knocking around these days than ever before. Why anyone would want Arri for anything other than a Press Officer role is beyond me.

How about he cos knows how to get the best out of players and has a tendency to put better and more entertaining football teams together than most other managers. But the group, ari sam golds ect ect defo is a cartoonist's dream!!!!

• Like 1

Carroll's seems a good signing for you, although Fulham got berby, quite cheaply maybe he,,,,, nah coarse you couldn't sign him you'de have to stop playing lump and hump, wouldnt you, wonder how long it will be b4 the golds get fed up with watching sams trash?

Looks like you have Carroll for the season. Good bit of business that for you lot.

Hopefuly he's in the mood to play for us and not sulking. And hopefully we don't resort to all out Allardyce football to get a result.

Looks like you have Carroll for the season. Good bit of business that for you lot.

Hopefuly he's in the mood to play for us and not sulking. And hopefully we don't resort to all out Allardyce football to get a result.

I think that is why you signed Carroll isn't it?

I think it is, but we still have some players better suited to ball to feet.

I think it is, but we still have some players better suited to ball to feet.

I'm sure he'll be looking to prove a point...and keep his England place.