Non-B Multiple entry possible in the region?

Hi guys, 

I went for my yearly extension today (business), and we got a new foreigner in the firm since last year. We had one Thai staff quit, and because of that, we had a month or so with only 7 Thai staff (noticed today). So, immigration refused my extension.  They told me to leave within 7 days, and apply for a new Non-B abroad. They also told me that I would be granted PR first half of next year, so I could forget about the extension for the future. It's quite a hassle every time. 

So anyway I need a Non-B, and preferably a multiple entry, since I probably will need a few more months to get the PR. Where should I go? HK? Hanoi? SG? Any recent experiences? 

Thank you! 

Edited by mortenaa

You could get a multiple entry non-b in Penang if you have at least 8 months remaining on your work permit.

Anywhere else nearby would only be a single entry non-b.

It might easier to hire another employee and try for the extension again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You could get a multiple entry non-b in Penang if you have at least 8 months remaining on your work permit.

Anywhere else nearby would only be a single entry non-b.

It might easier to hire another employee and try for the extension again.

You can't hire more staff like before and backdate it. so not a possibility.  We are more than eight staff now, but not the last three months... They gave me a 7 days extension, so I could prepare documents and book a ticket.

Edited by mortenaa

2 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Hire more staff, your PR could questioned as you will not be on extension of stay the past three years.

My PR was applied last year, so not an issue. They only told me to never enter the country without a NON-B Visa. That would be a big problem.

Actually Immigration suggested not to bother with the extension.. 

Edited by mortenaa

3 hours ago, mortenaa said:

I do have more than eight months on my Work Permit, so I think Penang would be my best option then. Thanks guys!

Do you know how long they take to process the visa? 

Apply day one in the morning before 12:00

You will receive next day after 14:00

So two days in total.

• Like 1