Famous Thai air hostess busted photoshopping herself to boost followers, and it’s hilarious

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, macca1962 said:

Come on lets LOL, I am sure she doesn't expect us to believe there are flights to the moon. Enjoy her jokularity.

'Course not, silly.  Everyone knows NASA faked those pictures in Area 51.  Photoshopping herself in doesn't make them any more fake.

And under the old adage that all clicks pay the same, I'd say she's scored with this "scandal".

2 hours ago, Ratcher said:

I fly Thai regularly in business class. Have to say the cabin crew up front are anything but glamorous. Not as bad as the U.S. carriers but not far off. The few that do look OK service the back of the plane. Singapore Airlines and the Middle East carriers are streets ahead of Thai. Same old story jobs for the boys (or girls in this case)

Strange.  I fly in the Thai cheap seats and I fall in lust at least once on a round trip BKK-HDY.  

3 hours ago, seancbk said:

You obviously don't understand the power of social media.

150,000 instagram followers is impressive.  

Make that 159,000   She's obviously gaining followers from this little bit of publicity (I followed her from both of my accounts).

She has some great pics.

13434685_10153556524630952_2144919587164

There is no such thing as an air hostess. The position is loosely described as a flight attendant. The FA isn't just there to serve drinks and wipe the noses of super entitled DYKWHIA pax, The FAs  primary function is  safety and security. These are the people who evacuate an airplane, who respond to the  daily  medical crises, who defuse childish disputes, who deter violent incidents  and who take care of us while onboard. The hours are long and the pay for the juniors is crap.  Look at the typical pax on a JetStar, Air India, FlyBe, United, Gulf, etc. flight. Would you want to  have to deal with so many rude, filthy inconsiderate people? Have a bit of understanding and some respect for the  FAs.  And yes I am a frequent flyer.

6 hours ago, kannot said:

I fly with them regularly............believe me it aint "that good" Even in first class the Tv wasnt working

I don't agree with that statement, Thai airways give in my opinion the same service as Emirates and other full service airlines. been flying regularly with most airlines world wide during my 30 years as F&B for mayor Cruise Lines, before that as Purser for at that time (late 70 early 80) one of the best airlines flew Europe to BKK-SGP.

I only flew with Thai from the US to BKK until they cancelled the flights and always excellent service.

5 hours ago, Ratcher said:

I fly Thai regularly in business class. Have to say the cabin crew up front are anything but glamorous. Not as bad as the U.S. carriers but not far off. The few that do look OK service the back of the plane. Singapore Airlines and the Middle East carriers are streets ahead of Thai. Same old story jobs for the boys (or girls in this case)

Pretty shallow don't you think,flying up front looking for good looking women.Som num nar.

For those mocking the desire of Thais to work as a flight attendant on Emirates based in Dubai, I can only say that my wife did that for 11 years and saved enough to buy and pay in full for a house and a condo, travelled extensively across the entire world on her time off and saved a decent amount of money too.

But yes it's a shitty job. Much better to work for 15,000 baht a month in Bangkok. :)

3 hours ago, Michael8511 said:

I don't agree with that statement, Thai airways give in my opinion the same service as Emirates and other full service airlines. been flying regularly with most airlines world wide during my 30 years as F&B for mayor Cruise Lines, before that as Purser for at that time (late 70 early 80) one of the best airlines flew Europe to BKK-SGP.

I only flew with Thai from the US to BKK until they cancelled the flights and always excellent service.

Whilst thai airways may have been losing money on USA routes, the catalyst for dropping flights was being downgrounded by the faa. (http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/advanced/1044934/thai-to-resume-flights-to-us-after-red-flag-withdrawn). Hats off to Thai airways management for acknowledging a problem and taking a "time out" to try and resolve the problems.

I am always impressed by those that put cheap tickets / prettier cabin crew ahead of real safety. 

http://www.jacdec.de/airline-safety-ranking-2016/

Edited by ncc1701d

5 minutes ago, Elkski said:

...information you need to pop up?

I have to admit I love the way the Korean and JAP flight attendants dress, act,  and look.

Frequent fligher.

Good for you.

It is fun that all flight attendants normally speaks good English.

It is fun to joke with them.

More then 50% like to go out for some fun, instead to stay alone in a 5 star hotel room.

5 hours ago, SimpleChap said:

Isn't that enough? Why would you wanna sweat 15 minutes if you can reach satisfaction in just 2?

If 15 minutes is your benchmark, I feel sorry for the women you've slept with.

You should spend at least twice that long just making sure they are ready for sex. 

4 hours ago, Sunderland said:

For those mocking the desire of Thais to work as a flight attendant on Emirates based in Dubai, I can only say that my wife did that for 11 years and saved enough to buy and pay in full for a house and a condo, travelled extensively across the entire world on her time off and saved a decent amount of money too.

But yes it's a shitty job. Much better to work for 15,000 baht a month in Bangkok. :)

Respect to your wife.

When  i worked in Jeddah Saudi Arabia there was a young British woman who was hired by Saudi Arabian Airlines who lost her job as a stewardess because she repeatedly didn't show up for scheduled flights.

She managed to cover her absences for work for a while because she had some wealthy and influential Saudi male friends that covered for her.

Eventually Saudi  Arabian Airlines had to fire her for not coming to work despite her "friends"

Edited by IMA_FARANG
typo