When Is Qbars Model Night?

Jookster

Hmm yes Sunday at Bed is Pink (Gay) night, I have heard that there are a lot of prositutes at Q Bar now. But without blowing my own trumpet I'm a model and I think Q Bar might have a model night but I need to find out!

Why would that be blowing your own trumpet?

In Bangkok Models are viewed on a scale just slightly above English teachers.

And at least English teachers are prepared to pay for their food and drink.

Hahaha!

Least we don't have to pay for our drinks and food!!

What do you mean by above? In what way 'above' English teachers and by who expats, Thais??

Cheers!

There are two groups of people who are in general viewed by other expats as cheapskates one group is english teachers the other models. Both of these groups are on very low wages, there are ofcourse exceptions, and those that land contracts are on better $.

Most models in Bangkok are like goodlooking backpackers in nice clothes, they get to travel the world, move from city to city and have some fun along the way, only the lucky few make any serious $ though.

Does anyone know I think its Friday or Saturday. Anyone know models nights at other places on these days too?

Thanks

As others have said, I dont think there's MN At Qbar.

Zantika has MN on Fridays and Escudo on Saturdays... Koi almost every night.. Slim and Bed on Tuesdays

If you are a model, like u said, then you should know these places or atleast your agent will let you know of these places once they give your coupons..

Cheers to your free drinks! :o

WOMBLE, nice comment re english teachers and models. Haven't stopped laughing yet.

However, judging by JOOKSTER's reply you may have to reconsider the order you placed them in.

Perhaps we should inquire if JOOKSTER is a blonde model.

WOMBLE, nice comment re english teachers and models. Haven't stopped laughing yet.However, judging by JOOKSTER's reply you may have to reconsider the order you placed them in.Perhaps we should inquire if JOOKSTER is a blonde model.

<deleted> do you mean by that? I just asked about what he meant.

Most models in Bangkok are like goodlooking backpackers in nice clothes, they get to travel the world, move from city to city and have some fun along the way, only the lucky few make any serious $ though.

Are you sure about that? How do you know that exactly? Because I beg to differ.

Actuallys Bed's model night is Wed, and its Flix not Slim that has a model night on Tuesday!

Ciao

Edited by Jookster