How To Look Like Tron

but let's face it: I'm not the same shape as either Bruce Boxleitner or Jeff Bridges (the actors who played Tron and Flynn, respectively). I'm somewhat overweight, as you see (one drawback of wearing spandex is that it does nothing to hide one's obesity).

umm, no arguments there.

<deleted> did you dig this up fth?? Some people have far too much time on their hands methinks.

:o

(although I must say I got sucked in and read the whole page through, including the blow-by-blow description of getting the fabric paint to dry - perhaps I have far too much time on my OWN hands?)

I fumbled around for a while trying to figure out how to make this stuff green, and finally ran across Krylon's Fusion paint, in the shade of light green they call Honeydew (color 2355). I painted up the Frisbee that came with the armor (not shown here, because it'd already been painted when I took the picture), and sent it off to Renaissance Dancewear, who I buy all of my tights for Renfaire clothing from. They matched the color perfectly, and made me a custom unitard. It's really comfortable to wear, and fits perfectly except for the arms, which are just a little too long, leading to wrinkles.

I see what he means, those arm wrinkles ruin it:

unipref.jpg

This guy is still single, right?

I thought this was the standard look requirements for any guy who wants to hang out in Pattaya. Thai visas require punterst to fit this general description.

Actually he reminds me of some of the guys who they used to let out at 4pm so they could go to the shop in the grounds of Parramatta psychiatric centre. they would walk straight across the cricket pitch......at times stopping for a slash.....some wore helmets similar !! :o:D:D