90 day report in person.

For the last 10 years I`ve sent my 90 day reports to the Phitsanulok office by registered mail.

Now we have an office opened in Phetchabun I can report in person.

Do I still need to submit copies of passport pages? or is the TM.47, passport, arrival card & receipt of previous 90 day report all I need?

Did my first 90 day report at new Kamphaengphet office this morning.  TM47,  Passport, Departure card all that was required.  Office is located aprox. 4 km south of Kamphaengphet on highway 1.   Intersection with secondary highway 1117 (Khlong Lan).   Rented space in the Lemon Leaf service center.

Reported at the new office in Phetchabun this morning for my 90 day report.

Copies of passport pages were required.

The officer did them on his machine without charge but said `not again`.

Also be aware that this office starts the next 90 days from the date you report- not 90 days from the date it was due. Therefore by reporting early you will be reducing your 90 days by the number of days you report early.

I have been taking TM47, TM6 copy of bio data and visa ex stamps for my 90 reporting, at the last report i asked what do i really need to bring, she said only your passport, this was 8n Prachinburi. Every office is slightly different. Even so i will take copies next time but won't offer them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app