Mince Pies -

Loeilad

Big C Pattaya Klang are good.....nice pastry....plenty of fruit filling.....59 Baht

It would be good if he did Christmas puddings  (maybe I will suggest it to the guy when I am there)

But I haven't tried any other bakers yet

5 hours ago, DD13 said:

Big C Pattaya Klang are good.....nice pastry....plenty of fruit filling.....59 Baht

It would be good if he did Christmas puddings  (maybe I will suggest it to the guy when I am there)

But I haven't tried any other bakers yet

Yes- bought those last year - just a bit pricey as a need quite a few........

As many people recommended the mince pies in the London Pie Shop I popped over there for some. I was impressed, a decent-sized pie with nice light shortcrust pastry and plenty of filling. They're 40 Baht each and well worth it. The owner is currently baking a fresh batch every day there's that much demand. Recommended.

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

As many people recommended the mince pies in the London Pie Shop I popped over there for some. I was impressed, a decent-sized pie with nice light shortcrust pastry and plenty of filling. They're 40 Baht each and well worth it. The owner is currently baking a fresh batch every day there's that much demand. Recommended.

agreed they are super  (but all can be bl - - dy awful for gout sadly) ...............  I paid B45 for big ones and B30 for small ones.  Delicious