Where in Chiang Mai to find reasonably priced Italian cured meats; prosciutto , coppa, salami, etc

wisemonkey

20 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

NYC is the nearest city to buy "inexpensive" Italian foods.  Probably the best selection outside of Italy.

Second least expensive is Trader Joe's (every city in America).

But do tell us why you're living in Thailand if eating inexpensive Italian food is your preference? ?

Haha always has to be one, are you aware that you can live anywhere in the world and desire any cuisine in the world, you are not restricted to forever only eat national cuisine of wherever you live... and I do love thai food but I cant desire anything else? With all due respect,  you sir are an idiot.

unable to find pepperoni (for my pizza).  I don't mean the salami-pepperoni found in most pizza restaurants or in Makro or Rimping.  Looking for "American -style" pepperoni,  Pizza 'n' Pasta (near Mae Hia) is run by Steve, an American from New York City). Steve's staff insist that they use American pepperoni, but it's salami pepperoni!  Disappointing!

new-york-pizza-the-perfect-pepperoni-slice.jpg

1 hour ago, Mekong Bob said:

unable to find pepperoni (for my pizza).  I don't mean the salami-pepperoni found in most pizza restaurants or in Makro or Rimping.  Looking for "American -style" pepperoni,  Pizza 'n' Pasta (near Mae Hia) is run by Steve, an American from New York City). Steve's staff insist that they use American pepperoni, but it's salami pepperoni!  Disappointing!

new-york-pizza-the-perfect-pepperoni-slice.jpg

Pepperoni available at the Enoteca

You go up from  Meeckock Plaza when you go to the first turn around

When you go to the location entrance you drive straight into the lane it is directly in font of you

They have a excellent Sunday Buffet

Plenty of Italian food and accessories available to buy

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Enoteca+Great+Fine+Wine/@18.8220072,99.0111943,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x936d4b9dc2eca8b1!8m2!3d18.8292375!4d99.0148421

Archived