Major General and "James Bond" try to rid themselves of bad luck 

webfact

Major General and "James Bond" try to rid themselves of bad luck 

a6.jpg

Picture: Sanook

CHIANG MAI: --  The man at the center of the beating outside the toilets at the Malin Sky pub in Chiang Mai has attended a merit making ceremony to cast out bad luck. 

The ceremony was organized at a temple in Nan province by the mother and father of Issarachanuwat Wankawisan, also known as "James Bond". 

He was shaken and thoroughly stirred with facial injuries when it was alleged he was beaten by guards and celebrities outside some toilets. The incident captivated the nation at the end of last month. A court case is pending in the matter, reports Sanook

Issarachanuwat is the son of 38th Army chief Major General Withaya Wankawisan who organized the merit making with his wife to help the family put the bad luck and memory of the traumatic event behind them. 

Their son came out of hospital on December 5th and went home to Nan to convalesce and was pictured yesterday in much better spirits. The family have refused to comment on the case apart from saying that they intend to let justice take its course. 

Though they did tell reporters from Chiang Mai news that their son will ordain into the monkhood when the court case is over. When that will be was not specified, said sanook.com  

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-14

2 hours ago, Loaded said:

Are you saying that sitting under a tripod with string wrapped around your head in front of a rabbit holding a candle won't change your luck?

Gosh just saw the Easter bunny !!

The more you look at it, the more malicious the bunny starts to appear. The candle could burn through the string , which holds up the edifice and it could tumble down on top of them. Maybe I watch too many horror movies !

I wonder what kind of the ceremony that Ball (the celebrity boyfriend who was alleged of ordering the beating of "James Bond") will need to do to top this one off? A simple assault case has spiraled out into a full-fledged Thai drama. One must shake his head and ask, are there not better things to do with one's live? Or is this phenomenon "Thailand Only"!

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:04 AM, toofarnorth said:

The surname of Mr Bond is Wankawisan , I wonder if he comes from a long line of Wankerwisans , if that was my name I would change it to Mr Bond.

He could have used Mr Bean  :smile: