Does Pattaya have a SB Design Square ?

thairookie

I am not referring to any SB Furniture Stores, but SB Design Square where you can bring your unit plan and the staff will do a mock up on the computer for you.

I saw a SB Furniture logo near Tesco/Outlet Mall at the entrance of Thepprasit.  Is that a dealer or a genuine SB furniture store ?

You might try Boonthavorn.  Also, if interested, the guy who did my house does lots of units in this area.  Fantastic job and 6 years later is still willing to come here and fix any problems we have.  Which are few, but he does warranty his work.  Great guy.  Does very good mock ups.

8.JPG

1BAREL2.8.jpg

Please don't bother to visit any of the SB stores in Pattaya or Koncept for that matter; very recently I visited most if not all of them and they're nothing more than a "tent-furniture-sales-joint" under a fixed roof. 

Even the Koncept store which looked promising after its opening some years ago was a real bummer. 

We ended up at Index and they have FOR SURE a design department on the 2nd floor. 

Alternatively but probably more expensive, you could try stores like Chic Republic, Decorum or Euro Design.