BBC Entertainment - TRUE

prk888

We are a TRUE Platinum customer.

I  believe I saw a screen crawler telling viewers that ch. 354 (BBC Entertainment) is being dropped  from Jan 1st 2017.  

I saw it at 0235 on a Tuesday morning i think

Can anyone confirm?

Incidentally currently BBC World service radio has been dropped/blocked.  

Several other international channels have recently been dropped.  

Movies are either very old or repeated & repeated & repeated & repeated

Majority of channels are now either in Thai , Korean, Somali, Hindi or absent

My question is .............. can any one tell me where TRUE have informed us where we can get the B100 monthly fee (which we paid additionally for BBC Entertainment)  credited/ rebated ?

Being TRUE I am confident they will have done so.

Seriously ....................

I'm on the True Plantium package also, but I don't subscribe to BBCE (ch 354) by paying any Bt100 extra fee.  And I don't really watch that channel, but it has been free on my account for months now....and I just turned on TrueVisions, checked ch354/BBCE and it playing right now....some show called MidWife I think.

But I can't speak if any screen crawler has been appearing that says BBCE is ending....I see screen crawlers often but so many times they are in Thai only and I don't have a clue what they are saying.

ch. 354 currently shows Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show,  Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show,  Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show,  Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show,  Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show,  Father Brown, The Midwife, New Tricks,  The Graham Norton Show and they are all yonks old so incredibly inexpensive relatively.  They need to be.  

When TRUE lost EPL they also lost thousands ( +++++ ?) of customers and associated revenues and never got those lost souls back it would seem.

A smart TV and a box is on my imminent horizon.

silly me, getting forgetful  - i forgot Doctor Who can also be found on ch 354 and which sometimes airs for up to 13  episodes consecutively and twice on Sundays.  Patrick Troughton doesn't seem to age, but then he is a Doctor.

Archived