Nirun Condo Complex

burgerking

Am looking to buy a condo in Nirun Condo Complex. I have heard mixed reports on the place. I know it's no palace. I will only be using it maybe a couple of times a month, on the weekend, not living there full time. My questions are for people in the know, and for people who actually live there, How is it? What can a room be bought for in the complex? Where is the best place to look for rooms for sale? Even if it's a shell, and I need to do a little work on it myself I don't mind. If anyone has a room for sale, please message me.

Cheers

It's an old condo where you'll find hookers, drug addicts , and lots of miserable retired people . I just stayed there for a week so maybe it looks better now but you get what you pay for. 

It's an old condo where you'll find hookers, drug addicts , and lots of miserable retired people . I just stayed there for a week so maybe it looks better now but you get what you pay for. 

Which one of the three categories do you fit into?

9 hours ago, balo said:

It's an old condo where you'll find hookers, drug addicts , and lots of miserable retired people

Are there any condo buildings in Pattaya where you cant find at least a few of those groups? We certainly have all of them in my building.

9 hours ago, amjamj said:

You can buy some units for 300k...

It tells how good it is !

Nothing under 1mb at Viewtalay 1 that some idiots dare to talk about but which is actually the best investment that anybody can do around Pattaya...

At that price, the OP should get a couple, one above the other, convert it to a duplex and flip it.

14 hours ago, balo said:

You get these kind of people all over !...Especially View Talays 2 & 5 !!

I stayed there for a few weeks about 15 years ago. My overall impression was quite positive (I was not expecting 4* accommodation).

There were two nice pools, one with a restaurant, a hairdresser, massage, and places to buy daily consumables.

Very easy to get to and from the shops and entertainment venues of Pattaya.

Yes, plenty of working girls living there but I did not find that to be a problem.

Of course, things could have changed a lot over the years.

I would guess that there are plenty of apartments for rent and fairly cheap. So my advice would be to rent for a few months and visit as often as possible to get a proper feel of the place before deciding whether to buy.

Nirun is not as bad as some will paint it. It is certainly better than some others nearby.

Plenty of shops in Nirun itself advertise to rent and for sale. Simply walk around and have a look.

I have friends who rent and stay a couple of nights a week when they go down to see friends and have a beer. Saves them driving back home with the inherent risks of Drink Driving.

The small condos are nothing special, IMHO. Plenty of the larger ones are not too bad.

I stayed there last year (in the larger condos) and never had the smell off urine in the hallways.

Prices, I cannot really help with. Rents from 5K upwards P.M.