Dongtan Beach

Michael8511

The last couple of days the beach have been full of families with young kids, they are Russians and here for 1-2 weeks holiday and having a good time at the beach in front of the chairs. Wish is totally fine with me. The thing that bothers me is that Pattaya city can afford 10-20 police sitting at the beach now for 2 weeks. 2 of them, same every day sits outside the ฿5 bathroom from 9-5 swearing at you like you were a criminal, looking at there cellphones and smoking. Instead of these 10-20 police they could easily afford 2-3 life guards that monitor the kids play in the water. The kids are 4-8 years of age and playing freely in the high waves we have had now for 2 days while the parents enjoying a beer on the beach. Understand it's Christmas and the police need extra money but in my opinion this police presence are going out of hand. 

It's still a gay friendly beach and it will always be.

Don't feel the str8 guys the urge to tan their dongs or is str8 life so boring that it won't impress the other sexe anyway?

Regarding the police presence: It's probably because of the beach-vendors and especially the gay ice-cream vendor: "Ice Cream! We scream! You scream!"

Archived