Visa Run 12th Dec - Agencies?

Hi to one and all

I need to depart on the 12th Dec and Sunbelt Asia are not running that day to Cambodia, they are going to Loas. I just want to go to the nearest point which is Cambodia

This is my 1st run so i dont know who is good and who is not so good with timing and hastle etc at the border.

Can someone please reccomend??

I live near to On Nut BTS so please take this into consideration

Also i see that AirAsia are cheap, which countries that are close do UK citz not need visa's for, maybe i could do that as i live 25 mins from airport.

Many thanks for your advice :o

Hi to one and all

I need to depart on the 12th Dec and Sunbelt Asia are not running that day to Cambodia, they are going to Loas. I just want to go to the nearest point which is Cambodia

We don't own or operate a visa bus service so you must have us mixed up with some other firm.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Can someone please reccomend??

Today’s Bangkok Post, “Classified” section, has three advertisement of visa run companies:

post-21260-1165469368_thumb.jpg

See also if you can find anything useful in this thread.

For a tourist visa, go to the Thai embassy/consulate in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.

---------------

Maestro

One agency more , Thai Visa Service which normally leaves daily from Tesco/Lotus Parking Lot .

Just called the owner and they said they will have their second Tourist Visa Run on Monday night 11.12.06 to Laos/Savannasaket via Mukdahan hence they are not available on Tuesday 12.12.06.