samui immigration

after meticulously filling in all my forms and photocopying passport etc,i didn't get my extension of stay because I hadn't given copy of blue book for house. Previously, for 3 years at Nathon I was only asked for map location. Is thi a new requirement?

I think this must be new, I went for my extension of stay in August and no copy of a blue book was required. After they moved to the new office in Maenam lately, it looks like they change the rules all the time. Somebody told me he had to make a drawing of a map and not only a print from Google earth with coordinates. This month they wanted the Foreign National Information Form when I did my 90 day report. All the times  before they said only when you do your extension of stay on base of retirement. 

I have been asked for copy house book, owner ID for three years now on Samui.

I'm on marriage extension.

Last week I helped a friend with his tourist visa extension and they did not required the "Foreign National Information Form" for tourists anymore.

• Like 2

What.? . If you aint been asked for nothing, how can you Show It.... Ahh i know. Hey Dumbo 25 Years ive been on Marry Extension without a little book..!!  .My Wife has the Blue Books for her bought and inherited Houses and Immigration gives me permission to live in HER Houses with me showing required funding to support here every year .Perception isnt a Currency Immo trade with.. Where perception comes into it  remains a mystery, its not a Retirement Extension of which i've never had or know requirements for.

I just renewed my marriage visa in samui .Had blue book,had drawing of location of house,had google map of location of house , had photos of me and wife standing outside house beside the house number ! ( Which i said to wife what would happen if i had not bought these numbers and put them outside on the letter box ? Would we be standing beside a letter box with no numbers to keep immigration happy !)

There was a guy from BKK or somewhere when i went , he turned up around 4pm and was bossing the office staff about asking a million questions. Still didn't make any difference as when i left at 5.30pm there were still around 30 people waiting in the office !! Oh and i turned up at 11.40am that day !! :shock1:

• Like 1