3BB Internet down

kevkev1888

My Internet was down this morning so called 3BB about 0830. They said that the entire Banglamung area was down but that it would be restored in an hour or to. Five minutes later it was back and has been working since (I live in South Pattaya).

There was a fire above the 3BB office on Sukhumvit near the entrance to Soi Khao Noi. Happened this morning so may be connected to the temporary outage. Who knows.

Seen a video of the blaze on the internet but can't track it down at the moment.  

https://www.facebook.com/welovepattaya58/posts/1840831466188316

Edited by dabhand
Link added.

Living area around Nirun condo and still no internet here, Gf talk just 5 min ago with them (3BB) on phone and they confirmed

what was posted before about the fire and the goverment electric company was still investigating so we will get it as soon as

they are done with there investigation. But strange some area have and some not, well just waiting to do then.

7 hours ago, Becker said:

My Internet was down this morning so called 3BB about 0830. They said that the entire Banglamung area was down but that it would be restored in an hour or to. Five minutes later it was back and has been working since (I live in South Pattaya).

Exactly same for me. I called 3bb at 8am. About 30 minutes later internet came back. Jomtien.

On 12/22/2016 at 0:37 PM, dabhand said:

There was a fire above the 3BB office on Sukhumvit near the entrance to Soi Khao Noi. Happened this morning so may be connected to the temporary outage. Who knows.

Seen a video of the blaze on the internet but can't track it down at the moment.  

https://www.facebook.com/welovepattaya58/posts/1840831466188316

The fire was probably caused by the hundreds of loose hanging wires in front of the office.

I passed there yesterday afternoon and there were big works going on by PEA and 3BB from the 3BB office at Khao Noi all the way along sukhumvit to chayapruek tidying up those wires.

I'm surprised that not more fires occur when I see those wires.

Well those works of tidying up the wires will probably have ceased by now.................until the next fire somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...