Van driver fined 1,000 baht for urinating on a road in Hua Hin in broad daylight

webfact

Van driver fined 1,000 baht for peeing on a road in Hua Hin in broad daylight

251202.jpg

HUA HIN: -- A passenger van driver has been fined 1,000 baht for peeing on the road in Hua Hin resort town in broad daylight on Saturday.

Hua Hin police superintendent Pol Col Sitthichai Srisophacharoenrat said on Sunday that police had seen a Facebook video clip posted by Sittichai Saibua showing a man, believed to be driver of a passenger van shutting between Prachuab Khiri Khan and Bangkok, urinating on the Petkasem road in the middle of Hua Hin township and immediately launched a probe to locate the culprit.

The driver whom the police did not identify told the police that he was the man shown in the clip, but he defended that he was suffering from stomach problem and had problem with urinating.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/van-driver-fined-1000-baht-peeing-road-hua-hin-broad-daylight/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-26

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

I just can't wait to finish my coffee, have a shower and get out there and take pictures of people eating, pissing and shitting to post on Facebook.

That's easy, go to Sizzlers and film those crying toddlers who don't want to be there.  They ruined my christmasdinner already.

well done. in the meantime, habitual traffic violators still ride and drive free all over the country. when will we ever read of motorcycle riders getting tickets for running through red lights? those are much rarer than a driver pissing on the road, truth be told. 

1 hour ago, petedk said:

Isn't the van parked in the middle of the road?

I mean he could have pulled over to the left hand lane and not block the traffic.

He probably had to stop at the red light just before Hua Hin's main intersection. Right there on the left is an Esso petrol station with, yes you guessed it right, a loo....;-) Would have saved the "culprit" 1000 Baht....555

2 hours ago, hdkane said:

I've seen plenty of taxi and van drivers piss on the side of the road...I'm far more concerned with their driving, not their pissing...

Quite right , 2 reasons , if they are taking a leak they are not speeding and two if he needed a leak , take one ,have this on on me he is not driving like an idiot looking for the next hong nam.  Tomorrows headlines " Minibus crashes , brakes ok , no rain , driver fully awake knows there is a gas station just 5k along the way and driver needed a forward slash "

we forget that we are apes living on a planet called Earth, our ancestors lived in the jungle, pissed on the floor, shit on the floor, you name it, I know the feeling of really needing to go for a pee but your in a vehicle, he has a health issue that effects his urine patterns, give him a break.

also why are humans so serious about minor things all the time, he pissed on a concrete road, he tried his best to hide his private parts with his car door, there is no harm done, the pee will dry out, dogs piss on streets, no problem with that is there, I bet the people in his vehicle didn't care, probably having a laugh about it,  its really no big deal at all,  I feel embarrassed to be human when I read stories like this.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE PEEING!

the problem is that he didn't wai [at the ghosts living at that spot] asking for forgiveness!!!

now this part of the road has an angree PEE (pun intended!!!) and accidents will occur often.

only 1 cure left: send the marines monks!

1 hour ago, Mook23 said:

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE PEEING!

the problem is that he didn't wai [at the ghosts living at that spot] asking for forgiveness!!!

now this part of the road has an angree PEE (pun intended!!!) and accidents will occur often.

only 1 cure left: send the marines monks!

the ghost monk with the following flying grounded saucer.

22 hours ago, Borzandy said:

1,000 baht for peeing and 200 baht for killing passengers.

AKA Thai "justice".

I have stood at a public urinal on the side of a building with vehicles and people passing by without problem. Just as well I didn't splash the road I guess.

19 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Quite right , 2 reasons , if they are taking a leak they are not speeding and two if he needed a leak , take one ,have this on on me he is not driving like an idiot looking for the next hong nam.  Tomorrows headlines " Minibus crashes , brakes ok , no rain , driver fully awake knows there is a gas station just 5k along the way and driver needed a forward slash "

or carry a plastic bottle all the foreign lorry drivers do it on route in the UK, then launch it out the cab when its full, seen many a bottle of piss on the hard shoulder on the  motorways,

and all perfectly legal :sleepy:

Archived