What is the title of that book

JAS21

Private Dancer is set around farangs and bar girls, so may or may not be a good read for your mate. 

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11018&mobile=on

"Stephen Leather's novel is fiction, but it certainly feels like a documentary of a doomed Thai girl - Western guy relationship that happens all the time in Thailand. The story has a lot of the tired stereotypes, but Leather uses a great dose of humor to keep the pages turning. It is ultimately a book about unrealistic expectations of Thai women and Western men as they pursue a better life, and the inevitable collapse. It would have been more fun if it wasn't so depressing, but a great read for anyone curious about cross-cultural relationships."

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:52 AM, ExpatOilWorker said:

Private Dancer is a great book and a fun read. Try also some of Christopher G. Moore's books. 

I downloaded this book online and printed it.

After reading the first 2 chapters did I throw the rest in the garbage bin, thats where this book belongs as it is garbage.

The worst drivel I ever read, fantasy.

If the writer did any research, which I doubt, under bargirls then these girls had a good laugh and fed him some BS stories.

2 hours ago, bandito said:

After reading the first 2 chapters did I throw the rest in the garbage bin, thats where this book belongs as it is garbage.

If the writer did any research, which I doubt, under bargirls then these girls had a good laugh and fed him some BS stories.

2 hours ago, bandito said:

..so what have you read that is good?

40 minutes ago, Mansell said:

I got it in California. I will sell you mine if you want it...I am in Phuket. 

I have a Thai wife and I learn everything from her now.

Sell the wife and keep the book, thats what I did. The wife has never been happier:wink: