Epl football live in Phetchabun

keithsimmonds

You can either get truevision by cable or satellite. You can also watch via the internet using a host of different methods. Have a look at "www.knd1.ilikehdtv.com" which is a great platform from which to see all the tv from the U.K. And around the world.

HL

7 minutes ago, happylarry said:

Just a thought if you are asking after a bar to watch it in then I am sorry but I don't know that area at all?

Sorry happylarry...I should have made it clearer. I am visiting phetchabun in late Jan early feb so it's Hotels or Bars I am after.

The OP asks for a place to watch EPL in Phetchabun (city), bar/beergarden or the like?

We are in the Isaan forum here and Phetachabun is not part of Isaan.

I move this to the Central Thailand forum and leave a link here.

27 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

Some of the more popular restaruants show the football if you ask.

There's a new hotel just off the main road with an outside seating area, they put it on - SR residence i think's the name of hotel.

Thanks for that Jailai....i,ll give it a try :smile:

3 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Thanks for that Jailai....i,ll give it a try :smile:

if you're heading in to town from Lotus / Marco etc take the left at the lights just before the post office, hotel is about 300metres along there on the left, can't miss it.

Also a cracking salt water swimming pool as well and decent grub and all sorts of imported beers, albeit expensive.

10 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

if you're heading in to town from Lotus / Marco etc take the left at the lights just before the post office, hotel is about 300metres along there on the left, can't miss it.

Also a cracking salt water swimming pool as well and decent grub and all sorts of imported beers, albeit expensive.

Great info Jailai....will definitely give that a look.

Archived