Inappropriate, Stupid or Crazy Places, Smart Phones Used

Gonzo the Face

I know we've all seen them being used is just plain or weird places.

I would like to hear some of your sightings

While waiting being called in a waiting area outside a treatment room at a local hospital:

* 28 people waiting to be called and 22 of them using Smart Phones

* Same hospital, different day,  woman being wheeled in on stretcher by emergency crew. looks  like from an accident.... laying flat on her back, on stretcher. using Smart Phone

* Every day in front of my place , dumb motorcyclists using Smart Phones while driving moto

* Again in front of my place , line of traffic backed up for red light....  light turns green and someone in the line does not move as those in front have gone through the light.... care to guess why???

* Latest today.... Housekeeper next door, mopping front foyer , long handled mop using 2 hands with Smart Phone in one hand

Tell me about some of your unusual sightings.

How about the lady that drives home daily, a 20 minute drive, then sits in her car for 45 minutes playing, not talking, on her phone.  PS she is not a business lady nor does she have a lot of social activities.  Finally the hungry dogs bark so much she gets out to feed them but only after the neighbors start yelling about the dogs going off.  Yes, daily.

Saw a young lady riding a motorsy past my gate one morning, left elbow steering the motorsy while her left hand was holding her mobile phone to her left ear, and her right hand was applying makeup to her face while she was slightly bent over a bit looking into the mirror.  Now that's talent (or foolishness?)!