Need Ear cleaning Clinic or Hospital recommendation in Pattaya?

TheWizardofRnR

On 9/18/2017 at 3:01 AM, The manic said:

Bangkok Pattaya international hospital on Sukhumvit. Good, efficient, modern equipment, caring, ...about 10 or 20 quid.

I posted earlier I went to Bkk-Pattaya Hospital , great cleaning 1225 Baht , ok ! meds in that price for infections in that price

I posted earlier I went to Bkk-Pattaya Hospital , great cleaning 1225 Baht , ok ! meds in that price for infections in that price

Unless you had some kind of discount or promotion there’s no way you only paid B1225 at BPH to see ENT Dr, get ears cleaned by the suction machine and also get medication.

I recently barely passed a hearing test at a medical test facility in Lincoln, NE, USA for a job.  The attending physician said I was close to needing hear enhancement devices but passed me anyway.  I stated that I have had a history of ear wax accumulation and that due to the lack of a recent cleaning that it might be the reason for the hearing results.

He quickly checked my ears with his visual probe and light and said no wax build up here that he could see, not the problem.

Anyway today I went for a hair cut since they are much more reasonable in Thailand than in the USA and during that haircut the barber mentioned that there was wax build up in my ears.  Offering to clean it out carefully and without pain I agreed and walked away about 100 baht lighter.  It was painless and she basically picked out the wax, swabbing it with wet and dry swabs and with the picking tools.

I'll be back, with the haircut, ear cleaning and a small tip I paid 220 baht.  This was done at a barber at the Rompho Market in Jomtien next to KISS up the road from 2nd Road.

Edited by Roger Lee