Best Gf For U In Thailand? U Ladies, Best Bf? Must Ask Both Want To Be Politically Correct...

Hey2u2

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend! Found some nice (seemingly) and pretty ones that turned out to be two-faced liars...man, that really kills!! Sick to the stomach so many times....

then another one that was absolutely great but her parents drove her away...this one being Chinese-Thai.....######! I still miss her...

So, guys....tell me about some good stories of your girlfriends so I can have faith! And don't tell me I'm in the wrong country because I know there are some good ones out there.

And, I think it's only appropriate to ask the ladies about their best bfs in Thailand.........may be there are lessons to be learned for us guys....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met a young woman working at Siam Commercial Bank in Hua Hin, she wouldn't go out with me for 9 months, we went out, a year later we married, two years later a baby boy, 1 year 4 months later - still happy!

Keep searching and smiling. I had many "starter" relationships here in Thailand before the right combination found me.

I work in a University full of great girls, almost all of whom are looking for that good man to come along.

My wife works in an office full of wonderful ladies and yup they too are waiting for that good man to come along as well.

A good friend of mine works for a Japanese company 2 hours drive north of Bangkok and she too has sent me 4 pictures of really decent educated ladies looking for, you guessed it, a good man to come along and I have been asked to help facilitate the process.

I have lost count of how many times I have been asked to help find someone nice and there are just so many many many decent ladies out there in Thailand that I cannot find enough guys to match them all up with.

The key thing is knowing where to look in order to find the good girls. Would you like a map? :o

The key thing is knowing where to look in order to find the good girls. Would you like a map? :D

I wouldn't mind a look at that map, just for research purposes, just in case Mrs Robski decides she's had enough of this great guy........ :o

I met my gf Noi 5 days ago and I couldn't be happier.

We're planning a trip to her village next week to meet the family, that is, if she can get time off from her job. She's a dancer and works every day from about 6pm-3am so I know she's not lazy.

She's very close to her family, so close that she even lives with her cousin, a guy of about the same age as her. I think it's a little strange that they sleep in the same bed but what do I know about the Thai culture?

She doesn't seem to make much money, that's why she's always asking me for some. I don't mind, it's only a few thousand baht per day and it's going to a good cause; her mother is in hospital with a serious illness and we need to send a lot of money back to pay for it. I am thinking about setting up a direct transfer from my bank account to hers to make it a bit easier. Of course I'll still have to pay her bar fine and a few lady drinks when we want to go out but that's OK.

She gets so busy with her work that sometimes when I call or text her she has her phone turned off and sometimes when I go to see her she's not there, her friends say she works at two bars simultaneously! What a hard worker.

Even tho it's only been a week or so, I just know this relationship will grow and succeed, as long as we trust and understand each other I can't see any problems. Her friends at the bar told me that Noi loves me very much and they say that I'm very handsome, I wouldn't have thought so but I can't see any reason for them to lie to me.

So, hey2u2, keep looking, theres plenty of nice girls in Thailand. My advice would be to go to a place called Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, although I might be a little biased because that's where I met my angel.

Cheers

We're planning a trip to her village next week to meet the family, that is, if she can get time off from her job. She's a dancer and works every day from about 6pm-3am so I know she's not lazy.

She's very close to her family, so close that she even lives with her cousin, a guy of about the same age as her. I think it's a little strange that they sleep in the same bed but what do I know about the Thai culture?

She doesn't seem to make much money, that's why she's always asking me for some. I don't mind, it's only a few thousand baht per day and it's going to a good cause; her mother is in hospital with a serious illness and we need to send a lot of money back to pay for it. I am thinking about setting up a direct transfer from my bank account to hers to make it a bit easier. Of course I'll still have to pay her bar fine and a few lady drinks when we want to go out but that's OK.

She gets so busy with her work that sometimes when I call or text her she has her phone turned off and sometimes when I go to see her she's not there, her friends say she works at two bars simultaneously! What a hard worker.

Even tho it's only been a week or so, I just know this relationship will grow and succeed, as long as we trust and understand each other I can't see any problems. Her friends at the bar told me that Noi loves me very much and they say that I'm very handsome, I wouldn't have thought so but I can't see any reason for them to lie to me.

So, hey2u2, keep looking, theres plenty of nice girls in Thailand. My advice would be to go to a place called Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, although I might be a little biased because that's where I met my angel.

Cheers

:o:D

Thats ######ing brilliant!

Cheers

:o:D :D Does she have a sister? Looks like a very nice girl...:D

i was looking for a girlfriend way backk when.. Couldn't find her anywhere.

Luckily Thaivisa.com existed.

I posted here first time, and immediately lots of people gave me their girlfriends and sisters and I'm now running a harem with my six wives.

All thanks to one little post on thai visa.

:o

I've been keeping away from those ones and I'm going to keep it that way...but good luck with her dgoz :D I guess you're a lucky devil :D

With THAT sense of humour, no wonder you're still alone :D

Well, yeah if you put it that way......but I would rather have a better girl rather with those ones you're pertaining to that always say "Where you go?" :D That gets boring the first time you hear it :o

Edited by Hey2u2

I posted here first time, and immediately lots of people gave me their girlfriends and sisters and I'm now running a harem with my six wives.

don't you want to share some?too lazy to look myself.

This is your first post and you want some feedback from members. I think you may only get the usual replies. I'll say no more for now.

I think jocstar said it right straight off OP. and well you've been here a year and had more than a few bites of the cherry, so what do you want, a shoulder to cry on or a reality check?, if it's the latter you've come to the right place. :o

Edited by Robski

This is your first post and you want some feedback from members. I think you may only get the usual replies. I'll say no more for now.

I think jocstar said it right straight off OP. and well you've been here a year and had more than a few bites of the cherry, so what do you what, a shoulder to try on or a reality check, if it's the latter you've come to the right place. :o

Ha! Yeah! Exactly....but you never know, I might find a good one here......could have a number of girls but got to really go fishing to get a real catch :D I'll be fishing :D

I have never had a relationship with a woman that lasted mere than a few weeks in my entire life back in Farang land. I have now lived in Thailand for over a year and I want to know why every one of my Thai girlfriends has not worked out for more than a couple of weeks?

Can some one help me? :o

TH

I've been keeping away from those ones and I'm going to keep it that way...but good luck with her dgoz :D I guess you're a lucky devil :D

With THAT sense of humour, no wonder you're still alone :D

Well, yeah if you put it that way......but I would rather have a better girl rather with those ones you're pertaining to that always say "Where you go?" :D That gets boring the first time you hear it :o

The poster was just being ironic, it was a joke...Relax, man...with this attitude in Thailand you might be in for a long time of lonelyness :D

I work in a University full of great girls, almost all of whom are looking for that good man to come along.

My wife works in an office full of wonderful ladies and yup they too are waiting for that good man to come along as well.

A good friend of mine works for a Japanese company 2 hours drive north of Bangkok and she too has sent me 4 pictures of really decent educated ladies looking for, you guessed it, a good man to come along and I have been asked to help facilitate the process.

I have lost count of how many times I have been asked to help find someone nice and there are just so many many many decent ladies out there in Thailand that I cannot find enough guys to match them all up with.

The key thing is knowing where to look in order to find the good girls. Would you like a map? :o

thats a very sensible and truthfull post mate and a bar must rate at the very lowest of the lowest place to find a decent girl. :D

Cheers

cricky's mate,

that could of been really funny ( which it was) but how many floggers have done that exact thing. :D

frigging thousands of them. :D

remember not to be too truthful as some of the boys spit the dummy. :D:D

keep up the good work. :o

I think jocstar said it right straight off OP. and well you've been here a year and had more than a few bites of the cherry, so what do you what, a shoulder to try on or a reality check, if it's the latter you've come to the right place. :o

Ha! Yeah! Exactly....but you never know, I might find a good one here......could have a number of girls but got to really go fishing to get a real catch :D I'll be fishing :D

Thats right mate, just make sure your fishing in the right place. If you go fishing in the sewer (like a lot of these guys) you will only catch turds (like a lot of these guys).

Good luck with the fishing.

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend! Found some nice (seemingly) and pretty ones that turned out to be two-faced liars...man, that really kills!! Sick to the stomach so many times....

then another one that was absolutely great but her parents drove her away...this one being Chinese-Thai.....######! I still miss her...

So, guys....tell me about some good stories of your girlfriends so I can have faith! And don't tell me I'm in the wrong country because I know there are some good ones out there.

And, I think it's only appropriate to ask the ladies about their best bfs in Thailand.........may be there are lessons to be learned for us guys....

You could try putting on a decent shirt. :o

There is a myth that gfs are easy to find here. Girls are easy to find; REAL GFs take just as much effort, dedication, thoughtfulness (if not more) here as they do in any of our home countries.

But when you find a good one, it's the best feeling in the world.

I have never had a relationship with a woman that lasted mere than a few weeks in my entire life back in Farang land. I have now lived in Thailand for over a year and I want to know why every one of my Thai girlfriends has not worked out for more than a couple of weeks?

Can some one help me? :o

TH

Maybe you could request of your employer that they pay you twice monthly rather than once per month.

Kayo..You're not the Gambling Wabbit who did his own Doe, his mates Doe, and a couple of Bucks on the Side ??? Are You ?? :D