Best Gf For U In Thailand? U Ladies, Best Bf? Must Ask Both Want To Be Politically Correct...

Hey2u2

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, why doesn't the OP go back to farangland and console himself with the dozens of broken-hearted girlfriends he had there?

After all, if he reckons it's easy to get a girlfriend in a country he doesn't speak a word of the language, scarcely understands the culture and a westerner physically appears a freak, then he must have been running away from the groupies back home.

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend!

Well my friend, you came to the right place, cos 98% of Thai Visa Forum posters met their Girlfriends or Wives at University or at a Library.............................

So they say.............. :o

I've been in Thailand for almost a year and it's been hard to get a decent girlfriend!

Well my friend, you came to the right place, cos 98% of Thai Visa Forum posters met their Girlfriends or Wives at University or at a Library.............................

So they say.............. :o

Come on, you know it's true :D

Hey Man you know really it's like anywere else. You just need to know what YOU want, be in the game, but don't commit till you are satsifed that you have what you want. Took me 3 years there to find my fiance' and I went through alot of pleasent yet meaningless , stagnant relationships that wern't going anywere. As far as the one that got away, don't worry about it. If she loved her self or you she would have told the family to kiss off. My Grandmother in law came from a rich chineese family too. She ran off with her Pakistani Dance instructor and never looked back. So don't belive them when they say, Oh I can not! Because if they love you enough they will come with you. IF and this is a big IF they belive you will be true to them and not leave them. Because if you do leave and they ditched their family they will be totaly ass out.

But anyway, check out www.thailandfriends.com It worked for me. Yes there are some shadey hoes on there too apparently, however it's a good place to start.

Best of luck and just take it as it comes, and don't accept anything less than whats best for you. You know when your with a good woman when being with her forces you to kick it up a notch. Mine has helped me become a better man, challenged me to do more. And in return she has given me more and allowed me to mentor her into a better woman.

You can do it. Good luck and take your time.

Nah most of the guys on thaivisa met they're girl in the bar.

Thats a fact, most, not all, but most guys here are with bar girls(prostitutes).

It's library Don Quixote, L I B R A R Y

Nah most of the guys on thaivisa met they're girl in the bar.

Thats a fact, most, not all, but most guys here are with bar girls(prostitutes).

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Aren't you proud with such a member, Maigo? :D

Aren't you proud with such a member, Maigo? :o

Alex, I ain't one for bragging normally, but yeah, I'm proud with such a member......... :D

By the way, who told you about it ?

Britmaveric swore he wouldn't reveal any details about my member.............. :D

Edited by Maigo6

posted an hour ago and still no bite.

give it time. :D:o

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and watch the disaster :D :D

Aren't you proud with such a member, Maigo? :D

Alex, I ain't one for bragging normally, but yeah, I'm proud with such a member......... :D

By the way, who told you about it ? :D

I don't know, just crossed my mind that you might be :D

Game4Shame, I don't think he will get any bites here, as I have previously stated most if not all members of Thai Visa Forum met their partners in Universities or when she/he was working in a high tech job overseas.

Usually they are Hi-so people just longing for a fat gutted grey haired old farang.

Bargirls!!!!!! :D No way, not on Thai Visa Forum!

Game4Shame, I don't think he will get any bites here, as I have previously stated most if not all members of Thai Visa Forum met their partners in Universities or when she/he was working in a high tech job overseas.

Usually they are Hi-so people just longing for a fat gutted grey haired old farang.

Bargirls!!!!!! :D No way, not on Thai Visa Forum!

:D silly me. :D

Aren't you guys the:

Im the trouble starter, f****n instigator.

Im the fear addicted, danger illustrated.

Im a firestarter, twisted firestarter.

Youre the firestarter, twisted firestarter.

Im the b1tch you hated, filth infatuated.

Yeah. Im the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated.

Im the self inflicted, mind detonator.

Yeah. Im the one infected, twisted animator.

Im a firestarter, twisted firestarter......

?

:o:D :D

Aren't you guys the:
Im the trouble starter, f****n instigator.

Im the fear addicted, danger illustrated.

Im the b1tch you hated, filth infatuated.

Yeah. Im the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated.

Im the self inflicted, mind detonator.

Yeah. Im the one infected, twisted animator.

Im a firestarter, twisted firestarter......

?

:D :D :D

'wasnt me.

B000059LZC.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

:D:o

Sorry I can't add anything positive. I have lived in LOS for 2 years and find that most "regular" Thai ladies have and prefer their Thai boyfriends, even if they treat them like dirt. If a lady becomes involved with a Farang it is usually about money in one form or another. If you have no money to give them, they are not interested - period and I don't mean bar girls, beer girls and disco girls.

Hey Man you know really it's like anywere else. You just need to know what YOU want, be in the game, but don't commit till you are satsifed that you have what you want. Took me 3 years there to find my fiance' and I went through alot of pleasent yet meaningless , stagnant relationships that wern't going anywere. As far as the one that got away, don't worry about it. If she loved her self or you she would have told the family to kiss off. My Grandmother in law came from a rich chineese family too. She ran off with her Pakistani Dance instructor and never looked back. So don't belive them when they say, Oh I can not! Because if they love you enough they will come with you. IF and this is a big IF they belive you will be true to them and not leave them. Because if you do leave and they ditched their family they will be totaly ass out.

But anyway, check out www.thailandfriends.com It worked for me. Yes there are some shadey hoes on there too apparently, however it's a good place to start.

Best of luck and just take it as it comes, and don't accept anything less than whats best for you. You know when your with a good woman when being with her forces you to kick it up a notch. Mine has helped me become a better man, challenged me to do more. And in return she has given me more and allowed me to mentor her into a better woman.

You can do it. Good luck and take your time.

Yes and end Up with Auntie Dracular fom the Blackest Parts Unknown...Hmnnn... :o:D

Sorry I can't add anything positive. I have lived in LOS for 2 years and find that most "regular" Thai ladies have and prefer their Thai boyfriends, even if they treat them like dirt. If a lady becomes involved with a Farang it is usually about money in one form or another. If you have no money to give them, they are not interested - period and I don't mean bar girls, beer girls and disco girls.

What a load of bullshit.

thats a very interesting observation my friend.

i suppose it applies all over the world that a woman usually does not take up with a guy who has nothing unless she is a nothing herself.

cant see anything wrong with a woman expecting her man to be a bit financial as its a trade off really.

a man expects his lady to be a bit attractive physically ( i do ) as i dont want an ugly one and she dont want a guy who has no coin and expects to live in poverty. :o

its easy really.

you will never see a farang guy who has no money with a beautiful looking woman anywhere on this earth.

if i was a women theres no way id be hooking up with a bare ass dude. :D

losers are a dime a dozen and a lady must aim high. :D

What a load of bullshit.

Agree that it sure sounds like a bunch of bullshit to you and I, but I'd be willing to bet that a2396 thinks that he's correct, likely due to either some very bad personal choices in women, some very bad personal choices in how he presents himself to the women, some very bad luck, or a combination of the above. As long as you're a decent, well-groomed guy, without any major problems, the average Thai woman shouldn't be any worse than any other woman in the world. It comes down to how well you are at judging people, and perhaps just a tiny bit of luck.

What a load of bullshit.

WHAT BULLSHIT??? That's the facts as I know them here pal. No money - no nothing. I have never seen such a bunch of mercenary conniving women, along with their greedy families.

i suppose it applies all over the world that a woman usually does not take up with a guy who has nothing unless she is a nothing herself.

cant see anything wrong with a woman expecting her man to be a bit financial as its a trade off really.

a man expects his lady to be a bit attractive physically ( i do ) as i dont want an ugly one and she dont want a guy who has no coin and expects to live in poverty. :o

its easy really.

you will never see a farang guy who has no money with a beautiful looking woman anywhere on this earth.

Of course any reasonable lady would expect that her mate will be able to provide some financial future for her. But here they expect to sit on their butts & watch TV & demand 10-15,000 bht + per month. Common for them to turn down twice the salary they may be making as a sales clerk, because they want three times that, ie 15,000 not enough. Maybe 20,000 might get their attention.

What a load of bullshit.

WHAT BULLSHIT??? That's the facts as I know them here pal. No money - no nothing. I have never seen such a bunch of mercenary conniving women, along with their greedy families.

So you are not really into Thai women then?

its easy really.

Of course any reasonable lady would expect that her mate will be able to provide some financial future for her. But here they expect to sit on their butts & watch TV & demand 10-15,000 bht + per month. Common for them to turn down twice the salary they may be making as a sales clerk, because they want three times that, ie 15,000 not enough. Maybe 20,000 might get their attention.

I've never met a girl that has demanded monthly payments from me for being a girlfriend. I suggest you are looking for girls in all the wrong places. My own girlfriend wakes up long before me at 7 in the morning to go to work. Not once had a request of money from her family either. Continue the search dude, but maybe change that bad attitude of yours first.

How old are you and how old are the girls you are looking to date?

Edited by bkkmadness

its easy really.

That is often true.

But last year, I lived with a stunner. A girl who would regularly win the sexiest girl in Cebu contest at the local big disco. I had a very lean year when I was with her. And I'm ugly and forty, and she is now 23. (Twenty one when we met).

I have a motto. If you can't accept me when I'm poor, you don't deserve me when I'm rich.

This year I've come into quite a bit of money. Quite a bit. And I'm inviting her to live with me again.

Sorry a2396 I disagree also...

I can only comment from past experiences, 2 x 3 week stays in the beautiful Pattaya (go ahead and judge me already). I fell for a bar girl as we all do on the first night, and we spent the following 3 weeks inseperable. no monies changed hands and no talk of marrige/sick buffalo/moped crash either.. Sure I bought us meals when we were out together, but thats the same back home. IMO she was a great girl, and did (and still does) mean a great deal to me. Period

Sounds to me like you've had a bad experience with women (cant think why) and now hate them all. So every thai woman is a gold digger? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but probably 99% of women find wealth attractive as others have already stated..

Personally, i love em to bits ESPECIALLY the skinny bummed bar girls :D:D:D:o

Sorry a2396 I disagree also...

I can only comment from past experiences, 2 x 3 week stays in the beautiful Pattaya (go ahead and judge me already). I fell for a bar girl as we all do on the first night, and we spent the following 3 weeks inseperable. no monies changed hands and no talk of marrige/sick buffalo/moped crash either.. Sure I bought us meals when we were out together, but thats the same back home. IMO she was a great girl, and did (and still does) mean a great deal to me. Period

Sounds to me like you've had a bad experience with women (cant think why) and now hate them all. So every thai woman is a gold digger? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but probably 99% of women find wealth attractive as others have already stated..

Personally, i love em to bits ESPECIALLY the skinny bummed bar girls :D:D:D:o

ermmm

Lets get this right!!

She is a bar girl (working for money) you stayed with her for 3 weeks and NO money changed hands.

You are either a heartless Bas33rd or you are living in cloud cuckoo land :D