Single Entry Non Imm 'O' in Savankhet

I'm not legally married, so I stay on single entry Non-O visa because I have 2 children. Is the single entry non-o visa available in savanakhet? I go to vietienne usually.

Also, has anyone heard of a limit, or anyone being turned away at the border for too many of these? I've always had a work permit, but I've been getting on  with these, this will be the 4th one.

thanks in advance for any answers; cheers

Yes you they will issue them.

I have never heard of limit on them and no reports of any problem on entry to the country.

Have you been getting 60 day extensions of the 90 day entries to visit your children at an immigration office.

Penang will do a multiple entry non-o visa for being the parent of a Thai if you can show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income.

ubon i will go there too in january , do u know what paper i need to bring , i m sure it change from the last year 

and 1 question can i take my son with me  but he no have passport , make him a border pass is posible ? 

thx u 

14 hours ago, thai006 said:

ubon i will go there too in january , do u know what paper i need to bring , i m sure it change from the last year 

and 1 question can i take my son with me  but he no have passport , make him a border pass is posible ? 

thx u 

It should be the same to apply for a single entry non-o visa. Just your son's birth certificate plus a copy of his house book registry.

He could get a border pass. It will require his birth certificate and copies of his house book. They might also want consent from his mother to take him out of the country. There is an office to get one on the left just before the gates for the bridge.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes you they will issue them.

I have never heard of limit on them and no reports of any problem on entry to the country.

Have you been getting 60 day extensions of the 90 day entries to visit your children at an immigration office.

Penang will do a multiple entry non-o visa for being the parent of a Thai if you can show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income.

Will the affirmation letter, which i got from my embassy for being able to marry and with my confirmed income, stamped at MFA, be enough for proof of income at Penang embassy.  

27 minutes ago, Fatman666 said:

Will the affirmation letter, which i got from my embassy for being able to marry and with my confirmed income, stamped at MFA, be enough for proof of income at Penang embassy.  

No it would not be enough to prove your income to get a multiple entry non-o visa since it was not issued for that purpose.

They will accept pay slips or a letter from you embassy in English confirming your income,

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No it would not be enough to prove your income to get a multiple entry non-o visa since it was not issued for that purpose.

They will accept pay slips or a letter from you embassy in English confirming your income,

Ok, Thanks UbonJoe for ur quick answer, wish u a happy successful  and healthy new year 2017 . 

I have a question on this. I have never filed any TM28 or 30 or whatever form is required. I have left the country about 10 times this past year plus been on numerous travel staying at hotels in Thailand.  I have a non O visa with numerous extensions of stay.

I have to file a 90 day report or do a border run in January and to renew my extension of stay in March. 

How much am I likely to be fined by Nakhon Ratchasima immigration for 10 repeat offences?

Am I better off doing a border run instead of a ninety day report?

On 31/12/2016 at 0:27 PM, ubonjoe said:

UJ,

if using the 400k route, is there any requirement for the money to be in the account for a minimum time? Showing a printed online statement is enough? Thai bank or any?

3 minutes ago, jonw8uk said:

UJ,

if using the 400k route, is there any requirement for the money to be in the account for a minimum time? Showing a printed online statement is enough? Thai bank or any?

There is no minimum time for it to be in the bank. A printed out bank statement would be accepted if it is in English or Thai. It can be from any bank.

• Like 1