Handler in hospital as croc makes it snappy!

rooster59

Handler in hospital as croc makes it snappy!

croc.PNG
Image: Daily News

PHUKET:-- A crocodile handler had to be taken to hospital after a crocodile chomped on the right hand during a show at Phuket Crocodile world yesterday.

But a video of the incident shows it could have been worse but for the experience and quick thinking of the trainer himself.

He is putting his hand inside the large croc's mouth when the animal unexpectedly slams it shut trapping the man's hand.

But as the croc spins its "prey" the handler spins too and the croc is obliged to let go.

The show ended abruptly at this point as both foreign and Thai tourists looked on with concern.

The handler was taken to Mission Hospital. There was no update as yet on his condition.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-31

8 hours ago, honoluludave said:

This has always struck me as something extremely stupid to do. I do not care how many times you practice or train, one day you are going to get bitten. Just like the idiot that sticks his head in the lions mouth

You play with fire and one day you will get burned....

They should inject the croc with a bit of valium so it will slow down a bit.

Why are people watching this show, what's so good or interesting about this show? I am sure everyone watching was wishing the croc will eat the performer, that's what they are expecting. Being human we all want some excitement.

They want to tell their friends how the croc did the roll and the arm of the performer came off.

17 hours ago, Amphur2000 said:

Its all the smartphones out making the videos that gets me :D

Were you expecting someone to jump in like a good tourist and pry the crocs mouth open or something equally as stupid...?  Get real....I would have had a Arriflex 435 shooting away...LOL Anyone that sticks their hand in a predators mouth needs their head examined or simply deserves what happens....

They should inject the croc with a bit of Coke... make it all twitchy like... then you would have a performance....

and maybe body body parts being torn off to amuse the masses that attend these exhibitions of cruelty.