Best video streaming option in Bangkok?

fordguy61mi

What is the best video streaming option for a laptop computer in Bangkok? I don't have a problem paying a monthly subscription fee if the quality is good. This is for my girl so I would like her to be able to see Thai programming since having a television is not possible right now. Also, does anyone have Netflix there and if so, how is it? Thanks for any help.

As far as I know, none of the options are specific to Bangkok - they work in every part of Thailand.

Anyway,  it depends on what your girl likes to watch

At the moment, Netflix has more Western content and not so much local; Iflix has more Asian stuff plus a decent amount of Western shows/movies.

With Thai being a relatively obscure language, you won't find subtitles on much of Netflix's content so if she can't understand English, tough.

It's one of the reasons why Truevisions can still remain reasonably relevant and get away with showing such archaic programming (they provide subtitles on most of their English language movie and TV series channels)

Once Netflix and others get going on that aspect of their service, Truevisions will probably go tits up