Living in Thailand on Certain Budget

ev1lchris

Some of us aspire to  have a full life, contributing and are not content with just getting by. We are described as champions, winners, cool, awesome, pioneers, entrepreneurs, valued, respected, leaders, magnificent, heroes, great, bodacious, and innovative. The lifestyle you reference attracts adjectives such as; loser, failure, drips, creepy, pathetic, trash, waste of space, and useless

You are quite often described as materialistic, ego driven and living an unconscious life too[emoji57]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, sd44 said:

Didn't have health care 100 years ago. People still stayed in other countries. Died younger but thats the way it goes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I think the stats actually show that if you have healthcare for the first year of life, and somebody else has it for their whole life, then they'll only live one year longer than you on average. Mind you, I'd have died of appendicitis at 5, and quality of life is a separate issue. But if your dog could use the phone he'd never be out of the vets. As it is he just has to feel a bit "ruff" for a couple of days, and then he's okay again. The big improvements in health come with clean water and sewage management. The big reduction in misery comes with dentistry. Medicine is overrated, largely because people smoke, drink sugar, eat garbage and take no exercise. Medicine is there to deal with the consequences of that.