Chopper Over Patong

GiantFan

18 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Really ... I don't think so ...

I said could be, A infra red camera turns anything green into red, they find the pot plants by taking photos of thousand of acres of vineyards or orchards or forest with IR cameras , The pot plants stand out as bright red spots as they are greener and denser than the majority of plants and planted close together like all commercial crops

Saves thousands of hours in foot work, believe it or not 

In the rows of grape vineyards   they are bright red spots  in the rows of lighter red grape vines

18 hours ago, madmax2 said:

I said could be, A infra red camera turns anything green into red, they find the pot plants by taking photos of thousand of acres of vineyards or orchards or forest with IR cameras , The pot plants stand out as bright red spots as they are greener and denser than the majority of plants and planted close together like all commercial crops

In the rows of grape vineyards   they are bright red spots  in the rows of lighter red grape vines

Way to much jungle for that to work.

1 hour ago, beechbum said:

Way to much jungle for that to work.

They clear small areas that are inaccessible and that very hard to get to or plant in areas with low growing plants surrounded by dense forest

Marijuana is sold and smoked here so why not grow it here like they do in most other countries

where there is a ready market for it

The very strict laws here do not stop people selling it or smoking it, so why would it stop people growing it if they think they can get away with it 

On 04/01/2017 at 10:39 PM, sebastion said:

This is how Chinese shop for high end property. High season flights are all about showing off property/land.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

A lot of the wealthy Chinese have a "Buyer's Agent" who does everything on behalf of the purchaser,  except pay for the property. 

In many cases, the Chinese buyer will not step foot in the property, ever.  In these cases, they buy the property for its for rental return and / or capital gain, with Phuket currently struggling with either of these return on investments in the property sector. 

Chinese buyer surveying the Phuket property market in a helicopter, possible, but highly unlikely. 

20 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Does Thailand have this technology????

3 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Does Thailand have this technology????

Why not, The AFP regularly  help developing countries police forces in Asia to catch criminals 

Nothing new about it, its been around for about 30 years in Aust

Anyone can buy a infra red camera if they can afford to

Edited by madmax2

4 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Why not, The AFP regularly  help developing countries police forces in Asia to catch criminals 

Nothing new about it, its been around for about 30 years in Aust

Anyone can buy a infra red camera if they can afford to

So, now it's an AFP funded operation.  :smile:

Seriously, they don't even use helicopters for surveillance here, let alone, thermal imaging of drug crops. 

Edited by NamKangMan

2 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

Seriously, they don't even use helicopters for surveillance, let alone, thermal imaging of drug crops. 

Your talking about Phuket right?

A lot of the wealthy Chinese have a "Buyer's Agent" who does everything on behalf of the purchaser,  except pay for the property. 

In many cases, the Chinese buyer will not step foot in the property, ever.  In these cases, they buy the property for its for rental return and / or capital gain, with Phuket currently struggling with either of these return on investments in the property sector. 

Chinese buyer surveying the Phuket property market in a helicopter, possible, but highly unlikely. 

I was being serious.
They don't have to be Chinese of course but when someone is interested in Phuket real estate and looking for high end villas or land parcels it's best to see it from the air and can cover the island in 30 mins. Saves time and its not that expensive per hour considering the time saved.
A majority of the business the chopper flights take are property flights.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Seriously, they don't even use helicopters for surveillance here, let alone, thermal imaging of drug crops. 

I did not say its a AFP funded operation you did

Stop trolling and stalking get a life away from internet forums and bars

and you would not have a clue about police resources here or anywhere else

Have a nice day you need one

12 hours ago, beechbum said:

Was around Chalong again in the morning....still doubt their looking for herb growers.

No it was chinese investors flying around looking at the roofs of buildings, they do not know about google earth yet