Temple dog killer turns himself in - but she bit me first, he says.

webfact

Just now, aussiebrian said:

Your poor dog was only raped because you didn't look after her enough. Who lets their dog out to roam the streets when they are on heat? Oh, ok, you didn't let her out, she had the key to the gate and let her self out? What was that? Oh she jumped the fence? About time for a higher fence..what, the cops weren't interested in your husky? Maybe she is ugly..

My st...aeehh sincere wife left the gate a little open, not thinking of the dog's hormone problems.

One shot was enough. The hang together for an hour. Rapist. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

My st...aeehh sincere wife left the gate a little open, not thinking of the dog's hormone problems.

:1zgarz5:Enough said, I knew you would of course been innocent.. :sorry: 

9 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Is your Husky used for breeding? If not, why don't you have her sterilized? Better for your Husky, better for you. 

2 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Would a Thai write such nonsense no problem. "Murder an innocent dog"?

Please send me a prvt. message and you can have all our unwanted Soi dogs for free. Plus food for three days. 

Many of these dogs are evil bastards and bite everything that's moving.

Okay, euthanasia would be a better way.  Especially the one who raped our Siberian Husky and made her pregnant.

The cops didn't seem to be interested. 

Yours is the classic irresponsible selfish post of the thread. Why wasn't your dog spayed? Why weren't you a responsible human? You bitch and complain, but you have just shown that you are a selfish, irresponsible person.  Why didn't you act responsibly and prevent  the inevitable  problem?  And if you will now claim, it wasn't inevitable, you truly are short a few cards  in the deck. Of course your dog would one day get out. It happens. Everyone's dog gets out at some point, because people make mistakes. Don't blame your wife because you failed.  And who  purchases a cold weather siberian husky for a hot tropical climate? Again, not much going on upstairs if you believe that was appropriate  animal management.

3 hours ago, The man from udon said:

If you like dogs more than humans why don't you adopt the 20 vicious animals that are in my soi then I would attach great value to you.the thing is I'm not a vicious dog that goes around biting people.hes now in the best place for him and he won't be attacking anyone again.i love animals and kept koi and four cats but there's a point when dogs that are pets become vermin.as for not caring about me getting run down by a drunk driver,I wouldn't give a toss if the dogs in my soi ripped you to bits.

I support multiple  animal care organizations around the world including in Thailand. My last donation was probably more than what you paid in Thai income tax for the last year. I  do it because that is the way I was raised and because I am fortunate to be able to share my wealth.    I also contribute to a number of  other charities because I have some very persistent  family members, clients and neighbours including one lady who won't take no.

Again you are running off on a tangent because this is about a DRUNK who intentionally ran down a sleeping dog.  Know what's amazing? Your desperate attempt to justify an event that defiled the wat and that offended every religious Buddhist in that wat. You don't care do you? On any  given day you wouldn't accept the claims of a Thai criminal, but on this you embrace the violent drunk driver's claim about an alleged  biting incident. Odd that no one corroborates the story. Why would you take a cruel, malicious drunk driver at his word?  The man is most likely lying because he was caught. The idiot was DRUNK and needed an excuse to justify the evil he brought at the wat.  Do you not understand that killing living objects in a wat is forbidden? Make an effort man. You are living in Thailand.

if you paid 1 baht it would be more than the tax I pay 

13 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Yours is the classic irresponsible selfish post of the thread. Why wasn't your dog spayed? Why weren't you a responsible human? You bitch and complain, but you have just shown that you are a selfish, irresponsible person.  Why didn't you act responsibly and prevent  the inevitable  problem?  And if you will now claim, it wasn't inevitable, you truly are short a few cards  in the deck. Of course your dog would one day get out. It happens. Everyone's dog gets out at some point, because people make mistakes. Don't blame your wife because you failed.  And who  purchases a cold weather siberian husky for a hot tropical climate? Again, not much going on upstairs if you believe that was appropriate  animal management.

I support multiple  animal care organizations around the world including in Thailand. My last donation was probably more than what you paid in Thai income tax for the last year. I  do it because that is the way I was raised and because I am fortunate to be able to share my wealth.    I also contribute to a number of  other charities because I have some very persistent  family members, clients and neighbours including one lady who won't take no.

Again you are running off on a tangent because this is about a DRUNK who intentionally ran down a sleeping dog.  Know what's amazing? Your desperate attempt to justify an event that defiled the wat and that offended every religious Buddhist in that wat. You don't care do you? On any  given day you wouldn't accept the claims of a Thai criminal, but on this you embrace the violent drunk driver's claim about an alleged  biting incident. Odd that no one corroborates the story. Why would you take a cruel, malicious drunk driver at his word?  The man is most likely lying because he was caught. The idiot was DRUNK and needed an excuse to justify the evil he brought at the wat.  Do you not understand that killing living objects in a wat is forbidden? Make an effort man. You are living in Thailand.

If  you donated 1 baht it would be more tax than I pay in 10 years as I'm retired.the man went there to make merit not kill dogs for no reason.he could of said it was an accident but didn't and knowing full well of the rules of the temple and the consequences of his actions.as for making donations large or small it's not a measurement of how good a person you are but if it floats your boat up to you.i do agree that it's not a very good way to kill an animal but this is thailand and if you pi55 a drunk Thai man off you can expect the worst.i am an animal lover but there is a problem with dogs here and nothing is being done about it.they attack people,carry all sorts of diseases and also they are a threat to other wildlife and kill many of the native animals such as snakes thus interfering with the eco system.so being a goody goody furry dog lover does have many negative effects.as for temples and Buddhism the only time I go is when they have molam on  all night with the near naked girls dancing and cheap beer.

I used to breed border collies in Australia and then between 2002 and 2004 I was attacked 8 times and bitten 3 times by dogs in Thailand. I used to pick up my Thai daughter when she was young any time I walked past a dog in Pattaya. Lost all trust in dogs after living in Thailand for so long. I could write another factual book that would come across as fiction concerning dogs in Thailand. Since the late 80's they have got out of control. Especially when they roam in packs. Been in situations when packs of dogs here scare the hell out of you and I used to be a huge dog lover. Not anymore after all the encounters in Thailand. I still have the scars to prove it. Good on the old boy in some respect

If you use the word " animal " as an insult , I' d say that quite a few posters on TV are animals themselves ...

Far too many people on this planet destroying nature , polluting rivers and the oceans , being greedy , never enough money ... Dogs do not do that , at least they live according to their natural behaviour , it;s people who are irresponsibel and destructive . As for your kids who might be bitten by a soi dog , take care for them , look after them that they do not make anything stupid , it is your resposability as you made them .

53 minutes ago, pumpuy said:

If you use the word " animal " as an insult , I' d say that quite a few posters on TV are animals themselves ...

Far too many people on this planet destroying nature , polluting rivers and the oceans , being greedy , never enough money ... Dogs do not do that , at least they live according to their natural behaviour , it;s people who are irresponsibel and destructive . As for your kids who might be bitten by a soi dog , take care for them , look after them that they do not make anything stupid , it is your resposability as you made them .

Obviously you don't live in a nice home,nice country road,close to a nice village that has packs of up to 20 dogs.the road to the village has a dog every 30mtetres and half of them go to attack but I outrun them on my scooter.i wouldn't like to come across them on foot.i feel like the place is surrounded by hyenas.dog crap all over the front lawn,woken up at 4.30 in the morning to the sound of howling and dogs fighting.if I had a young child it would be like a prisoner with the streets as a no go area and why? The only thing these wild animals do is destruction ans cause misery to a lot of people's lives.

16 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

It was a wat dog and belonged there.

Like the rats then, they just come and go and do not belong there any more than anyplace else. Always makes me laugh that the rabid doggie defenders on here and 'animal lovers', actually scoff down other animals on a regular basis, hypocrisy pure and simple.

Edited by thai3

14 minutes ago, The man from udon said:

Obviously you don't live in a nice home,nice country road,close to a nice village that has packs of up to 20 dogs.the road to the village has a dog every 30mtetres and half of them go to attack but I outrun them on my scooter.i wouldn't like to come across them on foot.i feel like the place is surrounded by hyenas.dog crap all over the front lawn,woken up at 4.30 in the morning to the sound of howling and dogs fighting.if I had a young child it would be like a prisoner with the streets as a no go area and why? The only thing these wild animals do is destruction ans cause misery to a lot of people's lives.

Thanks , nothing wrong with where I live , it is nice here , apart from some idiotic  people who make a lot of noise every night , who often fight each other , get drunk and try to kill the soi dogs by running over them or by poisoning them ... of course they become aggressive to people who want to kill them . I do not have a problem with the dogs , they know me , they let me pass ... if ever one becomes aggressive , I have a taser in my pocket that I bought to protect me from the drunks , even the most aggressive dogs just piss off when they listen to the sound of it . I never really had to use it yet , not with a dog  nor with people , who , in this case , will behave exactly as the dogs ...

Edited by pumpuy

2 hours ago, Geoff Snell said:

I used to breed border collies in Australia and then between 2002 and 2004 I was attacked 8 times and bitten 3 times by dogs in Thailand. I used to pick up my Thai daughter when she was young any time I walked past a dog in Pattaya. Lost all trust in dogs after living in Thailand for so long. I could write another factual book that would come across as fiction concerning dogs in Thailand. Since the late 80's they have got out of control. Especially when they roam in packs. Been in situations when packs of dogs here scare the hell out of you and I used to be a huge dog lover. Not anymore after all the encounters in Thailand. I still have the scars to prove it. Good on the old boy in some respect

I have never been attacked by a dog in Thailand or India, or anywhere where dogs and I wander the street. I normally pat them if I feel they are friendly. Haven't been wrong yet. 

I used to breed German Shepherds and train them in Australia. If you are fearful, you smell many times stronger than if you aren't afraid. The dog is then more likely to attack if it smells fear. The dog squad gave us a lecture once and they said when they suspect there is someone prowling around say a car yard, they yell 'dog squad', when the person hears that they fear that the dog will find them and the police then release the dog and it can find them much easier. 

If you threaten dogs, thinking you are protecting yourself as you are fearful, with a stick or something, or run away, then you will maybe bitten. Been coming here for 40 years and living here 11 years, I only feel sorry for the soi dogs, that is not their fault they are in that predicament. If you are on your bike and you are being chased by a pack of dogs or just one, stop, and turn the bike off. It will walk away. Wow attacked 8 times and bitten 3 times, and you don't think YOU are bringing it on yourself? Me chased on my bike numerous times, attacked 0 bitten 0. I was bitten by a tiger, but that is an other story.

Funny thing is all this fuss and concern over flea bitten soi dogs is in a country with some appalling treatment of animals. Soi dogs seem to have a special status and that has resulted in the population exploding over recent years with no desire to do anything about the problem. One gets offed by a car, so what, happens all the time.

Edited by thai3

9 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Would a Thai write such nonsense no problem. "Murder an innocent dog"?

Please send me a prvt. message and you can have all our unwanted Soi dogs for free. Plus food for three days. 

Many of these dogs are evil bastards and bite everything that's moving.

Okay, euthanasia would be a better way.  Especially the one who raped our Siberian Husky and made her pregnant.

The cops didn't seem to be interested. 

Clearly you have been negligent in not sterilizing your precious husky girl. Don't blame some stray for doing what comes natural, just because you failed in your custodial duties. I'm sure the male didn't climb through the bedroom window and jumped your dog while she was sleeping. Rape? Really?!

1 hour ago, fruitman said:

So what are you supposed to do if you get bitten by a templedog? Call the police? 

Will the monks pay the 10.000 baht injections needed?

Wat dogs are vaccinated on a regular basis. I know because animal care groups  pay the cost. I am one of the donors.

Have you been bitten by a  dog at a wat? If so what was your outcome? Why were you bitten?

I see from this thread that there are a large number of cruel and miserable people on here. They are pathetic losers. I take solace in knowing that many will meet unpleasant ends particularly when a Thai hooker wife gives them a fond farewell. Live in fear boys, as you will get what you deserve.

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

So what are you supposed to do if you get bitten by a templedog? Call the police? 

Will the monks pay the 10.000 baht injections needed?

You pick up a rock and toss it at an aggressive dog.  Most of the time, you miss.

I saw a monk do this. ?

16 hours ago, poohy said:

So drunk driving is not an offence but  running over a mut is:coffee1:

Apparently it is some form of excuse for bad behaviour and has no negative association with it!

Personally I would give him the choice between drunk driving causing loss of life or using a vehicle as a weapon in a murder of a dog, or both. Sadly another problem, that of wild and dangerous dogs which pervades the country, is ignored here.

16 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Murderer. What a coward using his pickup truck to murder a poor innocent dog. Couldn't fight it man to dog. Cowardly filth. Someone should run him over with a pickup truck, see how he likes it.

Are you living in Thailand?

Have you ever been taking a walk in a soi, any soi and met a pack of 10-15 dogs?

In my soi the municipality has been taking away 2 soi dogs who were attacking people, good riddance.

If a soi dog happens to cross my cars path he/she is dead meat, guaranteed.

My, that time, 3 year old son got attacked and bitten by such a dog and had to get anti-rabbies injections, a 3 year old child!

And you are talking "murderer" for killing such a dangerous animal?

Any dog attacking me or a member of my family is dead meat for sure.

Are you living in Thailand?
Have you ever been taking a walk in a soi, any soi and met a pack of 10-15 dogs?
In my soi the municipality has been taking away 2 soi dogs who were attacking people, good riddance.
If a soi dog happens to cross my cars path he/she is dead meat, guaranteed.
My, that time, 3 year old son got attacked and bitten by such a dog and had to get anti-rabbies injections, a 3 year old child!
And you are talking "murderer" for killing such a dangerous animal?
Any dog attacking me or a member of my family is dead meat for sure.

I met a pack of dogs last week. We played cards and talked about the good old days when people had a sense of humour.

On 1/5/2017 at 1:29 PM, Pib said:

Many dogs are at wats because people drop them there...they drop them off at a wat because they know they will get some food and have a degree of protection.    Monks at wats have humanity.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

More  like stupidity for letting them breed uncontrollably