Non-Imm O 90days expire

Non-Imm O visa 90days expire on 9th. Just rented condo in Bangkok. Wanted to extend the visa for 60days. Can it be extended for 60days (1900baht)? What needed to show to the immigration? Will they accept the room rental as proof of residence as just got rented. Can extended on the last due date?

You can only apply for a 60 day extension if married to a Thai or have a Thai child.

You could apply on the last day if you qualify.

You would need to show the rental agreement with a copy of the owners house book registry and ID card.

2 minutes ago, Smokemachine said:

Thank you for fast reply. May I ask does they accept the rental agreement under wife name? Is there any chance will they accept without a copy of the owners house registry and ID card?

No problem if the rental agreement is in your wife's name. The may accept just the rental agreement alone for a 60 day extension.

You wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

No problem if the rental agreement is in your wife's name. The may accept just the rental agreement alone for a 60 day extension.
You wife will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Ok thank you very much. One last question, instead of 60days extension. Can I go for border run out and in on the same day? Laos or Cambodia

10 hours ago, Smokemachine said:

Ok thank you very much. One last question, instead of 60days extension. Can I go for border run out and in on the same day? Laos or Cambodia

Yes but would only get a 30 day entry unless you have a multiple entry non-o visa.

• Like 1