Internet TV boxes in Phuket

Mysterion

On line at Lazarda you can buy a minix box delivery to Phuket in 2-3 days. They have Kodi preloaded and if you add on a build like kodimaster 3.x ( the latest build will be on kodimaster.com ) you will have more access to TV shows movies etc than you can ever watch even if you lived 3 lifetimes. 

Minix is a brand of internet tv box.  They have android versions and windows versions. Most people use the Andriod version. Minix is based in Hong Kong and have a very good forum and great support. Their boxes are generally latest technology but they do cost around 50% more than other boxes. 

Kodi is is a free entertainment program that is loaded onto tv boxes. You can get pretty much every episode of every tv show and every movie ever made in the last 50 years. You get the latest episodes of tv shows around 4-12 hours after they run in the states. You can also get live tv but it's not that dependable unless you subscribe to a service.

You can setup Kodi yourself or far easier There are guys out there that produce "builds" of Kodi where they program Kodi with all the addons for Tv, movies, sport, music etc etc so when you set up Kodi you just down load their build and everything is there for you. Www.kodimaster.com is where I get my build from. It's all free. 

You can also put Kodi on an apple, or chrome cast if you want. Just download it from www.tvaddons.ag It's free

Agreed about what's been written above on Minix. Very good brand but a tad expensive.

I've had three TV boxes (2 Android and 1 Windows) with mixed experiences.

I'm really, really happy with my latest purchase, the Mecool BB2. It's cheap (I've ordered it for ~50 euros from China) and quite good performance and stability-wise. It has an external wifi antenna and supports DRM required by the app of the pay TV channel I am a subscriber to (not all boxes do). If you want to go for cheaper...

The box is just the media player. Kodi is a program , apple and Roku are both boxes and proprietary programs. You can also download Kodi onto an apple box. 

If you have Kodi then that's all you will ever need for watching tv shows and movies and it's free. If you want live tv to watch the F1 or European football or American basketball then there are free options on Kodi but honestly they are not that good, however there are subscription services that you can add to your Kodi system that will give you dependable live tv for 5-15 dollars a month.

First Google Kodi and get some basic knowledge. Kodi will work on any system so download it on you computer and play around. Then if you want buy a box and plug it into your TV 

Archived