A Joke That Will Have You Rolling Around On The Floor...

Libya this joke and your last one were posted a while ago, there was a list of about ten in total, cant remember who posted it, but they were only funny the first time.

The last one was something about Ghandi reaching old age having so many sores on his feet and plagued by bad breath, he was..

a super calloused fragile mystic vexed by halitosis. :o

Libya this joke and your last one were posted a while ago, there was a list of about ten in total, cant remember who posted it, but they were only funny the first time.

The last one was something about Ghandi reaching old age having so many sores on his feet and plagued by bad breath, he was..

Sorry for the repeats Robski, someone has looking through my joke book. A new joke later guaranteed to burst your appendix. :D

Thaddeus u seem to be up to speed with old comedics, so how about finding me some Victor Borg tapes.

I've never laughed so much as when watching his Punctuation skit.

He was from Denmark I believe,,but OH so funny

A pianist but funnier than that gay git from USA......Jules Verne or whatever :o

Date: 2006-04-12 18:13:04

Title: My Apolgies To...

Post: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65967

I agree, excellent, well worth remembering and repeating