st Louis Hospital website?

thai3

I see it is no longer in English as well, does this mean foreigners are not encouraged to go there? Even out of the way hospitals have sites in English these days. Was looking for a Urologist but the mrs found one on there anyway, not sure about their policy about foreign users though

Edited by thai3

I went there for 3  things last month  , and have been going there for years , no problems ,

I just think its an older Hospital  and is not looking for the International  trade ,  so have not spent the money to build an English website .

Believe it has been Thai only on web site for some time from previous posts I have read.  Suspect it is to save money as they operate non-profit to treat Thailand's residents so paying to maintain two versions of web site was probably not cost effective as most foreign customers needing English are likely using the top tier priced hospitals.  As said they do not appear to be actively pursuing international customers.

Every time they "upgrade" their website (which usually amounts to a downgrade IMO), it starts just in Thai and the English comes later. They did another "upgrade" recently.

Bangkok Chrisitian Hosp is the same.

No implication re welcoming foreigners. But does make it harder to use the hospital.