Savannakhet SETV

Just now, Asiantravel said:

ha ha. Why don't you admit you are wrong?(or you simply don't have a good understanding of these things)

Your a funny boy! Wasn't you the poster advising posters they had no need to register a TM30 with Jontiem immigration?

As for your comment, you have no idea about me, what I know or what I do so best not to be a keyboard warrior and assume things :smile:
Enjoy your day.

5 minutes ago, Lovethailandelite said:

Your a funny boy! Wasn't you the poster advising posters they had no need to register a TM30 with Jontiem immigration?

As for your comment, you have no idea about me, what I know or what I do so best not to be a keyboard warrior and assume things :smile:
Enjoy your day.

" Wasn't you the poster  " 

no it wasn't me  .........................  and it also appears English grammar wasn't one of your strong points?:giggle:

" Wasn't you the poster  " 

no it wasn't me  .........................  and it also appears English grammar wasn't one of your strong points?:giggle:

Lets keep it on track and not turn it into another I was right you was wrong Thread. It's a serious problem for some people.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lovethailandelite said:

As this thread has very quickly degenerated I will bail out. After reading these boards I just knew it was mistake to join and offer any advice!
I really should of gone with my inner feelings. Bye

Where you gonna go.......?

• Like 1

Thanks to TV and all people who post. Once again they have kept me well Informed so I can make the necessary adjustments. I fill sorry for the people who turned up yesterday and today and didn't know about it.

2 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

I'm guessing the reason Savana. has gone hardline is because for so long on this specific forum its always been the 'noisy easy option' for most visas recently.

You can be sure of it.

More likely that now  TV's are free , and now they receive no income , I believe that Visa fees are their only source in income, they dont want to issue visas for that reason , it costs them money to issue visas and they are nt getting any income back

• Like 1

More likely that now  TV's are free , and now they receive no income , I believe that Visa fees are their only source in income, they dont want to issue visas for that reason , it costs them money to issue visas and they are nt getting any income back

I wouldn't be surprised if you are right. I wonder if it will go back to normal next month.

The fact that they have a dug up a out of date law from 30 years ago says a lot. 20000THB for 3 months <deleted>.

Probably the only thing they had the power to do on there own.

When do we have to start paying for them again.

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I don't think so they are a official Thai consulate so are not concerned about the visa fees. Only honorary consulates derive all their income from fees.

I don't think so they are a official Thai consulate so are not concerned about the visa fees. Only honorary consulates derive all their income from fees.

Possibly - but what about the bank account issue and not accepting 20k cash?
Showing a Thai account could indicate that the applicant is not a genuine tourist.
Showing a foreign account balance rises the question to me how could the applicant access this money in Thailand?
Credit card? Are they are not accepted even with 5k USD credit limit??
Yes, visa fees might be not the concern of the Thai consulate, but what about reducing the work load in order to issue free visas?

For those needing a ticket, I can confirm that Fly Onward (https://flyonward.com/en/) let you "rent" a ticket for 24-48 hours, in your name with your details, during which time you can print out the itinerary as a hard copy etc, and use that for your visa application.

It costs $10USD.

Well worth the investment to have this in your pocket when you go to the visa office.

I have used it for a visa before however not this exact issue, but its not like they are going to call the airlines, right?

Just now, firewight said:

For those needing a ticket, I can confirm that Fly Onward (https://flyonward.com/en/) let you "rent" a ticket for 24-48 hours, in your name with your details, during which time you can print out the itinerary as a hard copy etc, and use that for your visa application.

It costs $10USD.

Well worth the investment to have this in your pocket when you go to the visa office.

I have used it for a visa before however not this exact issue, but its not like they are going to call the airlines, right?

No but it is easy enough to check on the Airlines website which they will son start doing if people keep posting about it on a public forum

2 minutes ago, wobalt said:

Showing a Thai account could indicate that the applicant is not a genuine tourist.

Not again. This was discussed over and over again. If a Tourist has a Thai bank account it only indicates that the tourist has a Thai bank account. Period.

5 minutes ago, firewight said:

It costs $10USD.

But there is no option to choose the destination? So, if the consulate ask for a ticket to your home country (which would be insane), than it's useless. What is the destination? Zimbabwe?

2 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

But there is no option to choose the destination? So, if the consulate ask for a ticket to your home country (which would be insane), than it's useless. What is the destination? Zimbabwe?

I didnt know leaving Thailand meant I had to go home. If I want to go to Zimbabwe, who's to say I cant?

I dont think its about going to your home country, its about an onward travel destination that is NOT Thailand...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, juice777 said:

If a bus ticket is ok then go to Easybook.com start from 259THB so less then $10 and you its not fraudulent

So far i see, no international bus tickets.

I didnt know leaving Thailand meant I had to go home. If I want to go to Zimbabwe, who's to say I cant?
I dont think its about going to your home country, its about an onward travel destination that is NOT Thailand...

That is still open for debate because the notice says round ticket not a ticket out of Thailand. But you are right but it's not confirmed yet.

20 minutes ago, firewight said:

It costs $10USD.

the guy who worked at the Thai consulate in Bali Indonesia was actually a member of this forum and would sometimes contribute personally in these threads . He submitted a post saying one day he found out   some people  had been submitting airline bookings they had made up themselves and he was angry. It resulted in those people being banned from future applications at that consulate.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This one has bus and train tickets. https://12go.asia/en

Thanks. The link posted by juice777 does also offer intl. buses. But indeed, it's a bit a crappy site :)

ubonjoe, you are probably the person with the most knowledge about visa issues on this forum. Do you think, a simple bus ticket to Malaysia or Myanmar will be ok?

Edited by alocacoc

the guy who worked at the Thai consulate in Bali Indonesia was actually a member of this forum and would sometimes contribute personally in these threads . He submitted a post saying one day he found out   some people  had been submitting airline bookings they had made up themselves and he was angry. It resulted in those people being banned from future applications at that consulate.

How did he know who they was from there TV name?

Sorry I mis read your post I see what you mean.

3 minutes ago, juice777 said:

How did he know who they was from there TV name?

no they may not have been members of TV  but he was just issuing a warning on this forum at that time that all the airline bookings had to be genuine and bone fide

19 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

no they may not have been members of TV  but he was just issuing a warning on this forum at that time that all the airline bookings had to be genuine and bone fide

The tickets are bone fide and original, at the time of printing them...

Unless they have a way to login to airline company computers, I cant see this as being a problem (and it wasnt for my visa).

Lets not forget they are looking at the papers in your hand, then allowing you to submit them (or not), I doubt they have time to even look at an external website for every visa. The fact you have a ticket in your hand is more than likely enough.

Until it is proven otherwise that is...

Edited by firewight