Dermatologist

patrick2236202

Hello

I haven't been to CM or Thailand for a while, but i'll be in the area again in the next few weeks.

About three years ago I visted an excellent dermatologist at the hospital on the north west side of the moat.She was very well thought of and was expensive but good too, IMO. I can't remember anything else, other than she was mid 30s, very proffesional, pleasant and short.

Can anyone tell me her name and if she still works at whatever the hospital is called.

I realise this is limp first post, but thanks very much if you can help.

P

Chaing Mai Ram hospital offers a Dermatology Clinic with specialized care, including the Dr. V,  as recommended.  And please stop using the word 'expensive' as medcare here is probably 1/3 of what you will  pay back home.  

If you must get cheaper, go to China and accept the medcare offered there.

Chaing Mai Ram hospital offers a Dermatology Clinic with specialized care, including the Dr. V,  as recommended.  And please stop using the word 'expensive' as medcare here is probably 1/3 of what you will  pay back home.  

If you must get cheaper, go to China and accept the medcare offered there.

Back home it is free.

1 hour ago, jobin said:

And please stop using the word 'expensive' as medcare here is probably 1/3 of what you will  pay back home.  

And back home good wine is less than 1/3 of what you pay here. Neither are relevant to life in LOS. 

"Back home it is free."

I went to Ram and asked for an appt.  "How about today?" she asked. 

OK, when? 

"In fifteen minutes."

About 90 minutes later I'd had a complete exam and a biopsy with results emailed the next day.

Just like back home?  Give or take a few months?