Irish court case on whether Brexit can be reversed to be heard this month

webfact

We voted out - Period.

Is now time to stop pussy-footing about and get on with it (being british we tend to do what we want to do and not what others think we may do, no matter what the odds we do not scare easily, history will tell you that) Europe's cronies can do their best to mix a bottle for us, big deal! Two fingers and UP YOURS!! Juncker & Co

The behavior and rhetoric being peddled from the EU now confirms we made  the right decision to get out of the whole cesspool and pointless politics, as usual we are the first, we will not be the last. We'll see who has the last laugh...

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

if people didn't vote that is their decision. Once again start accepting the majority of the people who voted will. They voted leave.  One bad thing that I have seen from the referendum is just how people are still complaining about the result. if you are unhappy then vote Mrs. May out in the next general election. I will be if she doesn't deliver Brexit properly as promised. That is democracy.

Of course I accept that the majority of those who voted voted "leave". But to claim that this means "the majority of the UK's peoples" is spurious - it may or it may not, who knows. I am not complaining about the result, but rather the undue respect with which some people treat it. And the implication that Brexit just has to happen regardless of the consequences.

2 hours ago, flossie35 said:

And the implication that Brexit just has to happen regardless of the consequences.

So what implications are they then? What are the consequences? Would these so called consequences be the financial meltdown that was campaigned and predicted by the leave campaign that didn't happen.

2 hours ago, flossie35 said:

I am not complaining about the result, but rather the undue respect with which some people treat it

I would say the respect is down to the remainers still going on and on, trying to overturn the outcome or delaying it. It is also the same people who are playing the 'racist card' for those who voted leave. The EU isn't a race and it would be unjust for me, to call remainers unpatriotic.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

3 hours ago, Lokie said:

We voted out - Period.

Is now time to stop pussy-footing about and get on with it (being british we tend to do what we want to do and not what others think we may do, no matter what the odds we do not scare easily, history will tell you that) Europe's cronies can do their best to mix a bottle for us, big deal! Two fingers and UP YOURS!! Juncker & Co

The behavior and rhetoric being peddled from the EU now confirms we made  the right decision to get out of the whole cesspool and pointless politics, as usual we are the first, we will not be the last. We'll see who has the last laugh...

They can't sulk forever :)