multi. non imm. 'o' visa

You do not need to do 90 reports if you have a multiple entry non-o visa from a embassy or consulate since you cannot stay longer than 90 days. A 90 day entry is all the visa allows. The fee is 5000 baht for one.

Only a one year extension of stay issued by immigration allows you stay longer than 90 days which requires 90 day reports. The fee for the extension is 1900 baht and the reports are free.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need to do 90 reports if you have a multiple entry non-o visa from a embassy or consulate since you cannot stay longer than 90 days. A 90 day entry is all the visa allows. The fee is 5000 baht for one.

Only a one year extension of stay issued by immigration allows you stay longer than 90 days which requires 90 day reports. The fee for the extension is 1900 baht and the reports are free.

To make the one year "extension of stay" "multiple entry", you will need to get a multiple re-entry permit from immigration, which is good for the remaining period of the extension of stay (they do not need to be obtained on the same date) and for as many exists and re-entries as you desire, and the fees is B3,800, in addition to the B1,900 fee for the 1 year extension of stay (total = B5,700). Of course, there are also age and bank deposit (or embassy verified annual income) requirements for the "extension of stay".

Sorry guys maybe i posted wrong,, if you refer back to my original posting on multi entry non 'o' you will rcall i was indeed offered such by savanakhett imm. a short time ago and posted for information,, i am uk state pensioner over 65 .  i was asking the cost of the multi entry and then for the 90 day thing. i know i will need to leave the country every 90 days . if any of this makes sense , i am looking for costs of {a} visa then {b} 90 day re-entry which i hope to do at Mae Sott.. thank you in advance

8 minutes ago, beavenlen said:

Sorry guys maybe i posted wrong,, if you refer back to my original posting on multi entry non 'o' you will rcall i was indeed offered such by savanakhett imm. a short time ago and posted for information,, i am uk state pensioner over 65 .  i was asking the cost of the multi entry and then for the 90 day thing. i know i will need to leave the country every 90 days . if any of this makes sense , i am looking for costs of {a} visa then {b} 90 day re-entry which i hope to do at Mae Sott.. thank you in advance

You would be getting a new 90 day entry not 90 day reporting. That caused the confusion.

The fee for a multiple entry non-o visa is 5000 baht.

The crossing at Mae Sai will cost you 500 baht or $10 US for a border pass to Myanmar. Plus whatever it costs you to get to the crossing.

On 12/23/2016 at 0:40 PM, Tim16 said:
On 12/22/2016 at 0:55 PM, beavenlen said:

presently getting non 'o' 90 days being uk state pensioner with no assetts. just returned from successful savanakhet run no problems,unlike two farange and 4 aseans ahead of me.

anyway on presenting all my lovely paperwork ,after usual perusal i was nicely informed that i can get a multi non 'o'

So Savanakhet will issue multi entry non 'o' to UK pensioners

What paperwork did you submit?

How much did it cost?

I am a UK pensioner and have always received my multi entry non 'o' from Cardiff.

Cardiff no longer issue multi entry non o visas since November. I can only get one from London Embassy.

Can anyone confirm that they have received a multi entry non 'o' in Savanakhet with just proof of receiving UK State Pension?

Nobody confirmed my question in your previous post.

Will I get a  multi entry non 'o' in Savanakhet with just proof of receiving UK State Pension?

I do not have Thai wife or proof of residence.

Edited by Tim16

Thank you for information Ubon Joe very helpful,, not to familiar with all this Visa Jargon ,,sorry. but now i sleep peacefully.. 

And Tim16 ,,,i think ifm you follow this posting and read previous posts you will see that you can indeed if you are over 65 and reciving uk state pension,,