Buying from online site called Bang good.com

geejay

Hi Everyone

I have come across an online site that more or less stocks everything, it is called Bang good.com.

They are based in Hong Kong, their prices look good.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company? I would appreciate any advice or experiences that anyone has had with this company.

Also any advice or problems shipping into Thailand.

Thank you in advance. 

i have made a few purchases low ticket items from bangood   never any problems  as in most online china hong kong companies  if it is posted via china post  it will generally take approx one month  to arrive  the only bit of useful advise is choose the  PAY PAL option   as there seems to be a high risk  of lets say items go missing during transit both ends of the postal chain

1 minute ago, Lamkyong said:

i have made a few purchases low ticket items from bangood   never any problems  as in most online china hong kong companies  if it is posted via china post  it will generally take approx one month  to arrive  the only bit of useful advise is choose the  PAY PAL option   as there seems to be a high risk  of lets say items go missing during transit both ends of the postal chain

Than you for the advice and regarding Paypal, my Paypal account is registered to my UK address and Bang good say that they will ship to the Paypal address or can you request a different delivery address

not to sure about the address   i seem to remember  being in this situation before

my way around this was to open a second account by registering a new account with PAYPAL

Singapore  with any uk/usa card  give it a try

I checked out the site and it seems like a smaller version of aliexpress. Determined that by searching for several items I had recently bought from aliexpress. The banggood may be OK but I have had many good experiences with aliexpress and will stick with them.

8 hours ago, BsBs said:

Hundreds of chinese websites selling exactly the same things, are you going to ask about all of them ?

I can only find one topic the OP has started asking advice about an online e-commerce website, and it is a fair question.

What is your point exactly?

35 minutes ago, Argus Tuft said:

I can only find one topic the OP has started asking advice about an online e-commerce website, and it is a fair question.

What is your point exactly?

Sorry if it's too difficult to understand that all these chinese shops exactly work on the same model and there is no reason to ask any stupid question about them. They all are exactly the same shops selling the same products delivering the same way !