Official fine for not repoerting address

There are two types of “official fines” under the Immigration Act.

1.  Fines stipulated by the Act
    Chapter 8 of the Immigration Act stipulates the maximum penalties, but no minimum penalties. These are the limits within which a court of law can decide on a penalty for an offender.

2. Fines stipulated by the “Settlement Cpmmission”
    These are the fines according to the “settlement rule or any conditions as the Settlement Commission my deem proper” established under the authority of Section 85 of the Immigration Act for most offences commited under the Immigration Act:

Section 84 : In all offenses under this Act, except the provisions of Section 62 Para.1 Section 63 , 64, 71 and 82 Para.2. The settlement Commission ,consisting of the Police Department’s Director General or Representative, the Public Prosecution Department’s Director General or Representative, and the Immigration Division’s Commander or Representative, as the, members shall have the authority to assign duty of settlement to the Inquiry Official or the competent official by fixing a settlement rule or any conditions as the Settlement Commission my deem proper.

When the offender has paid the fine as stipulate, the case shall be deemed settled under the Criminal Procedure Code.

Whether this list of fixed fines was published in the Government Gazette or elsewhere, I do not know. No copy of it and no link to it has ever been posted on Thaivisa and an extensive search on the worldwide web has produced no result.

From what I have seen in members’ posts, the fixed fines are mostly lower than the maximum fines stipulated by the Immigration Act.