SWEDEN CRUMBLING: Demands for military intervention as thugs turn Malmo into 'no-go zone'

webfact

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, uptheos said:

Thee's plenty of stuff out there, some make it earlier than this date. I know better than to get into this argument with you who I believe either has Muslim upbringing or is far left progressive. So it's goodbye from me.

In other words you cannot provide creditable backup to your claims, which are likely obtained from alt right / false news sources

6 minutes ago, Toronto said:

I'm sure these are not made up stories.

Actually you will find the one main story about the so called Muslim banning of pork has been blow out of proportion by the usual fascist groups and right wing press. 

Scratch the surface and actually look at facts and the fake news stories always fall apart. Also, next time you real these anti-Muslim reports etc. try replacing the word Muslim or Islam with Jew or Jewish, takes you right back to the 30s and 40s... ahh the good old days when you could be a fascist and get away with it. 

22 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. "So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

And Sweden also is reported as apparently recording all the rape complaints committed by alleged Muslim immigrants as committed by "Asians" in order to deny or play down the violence committed by their Muslim immigrants.   Who do we believe?

15 minutes ago, cmsally said:

A Danish and a Swedish friend were talking to me about this last month. They agreed the problem was far more acute in Sweden than in other countries because of the size of the population and the ratio of Muslim immigrants. Their belief was that Sweden would either become a Muslim state or the next war to break out would be in Sweden as they tried to counteract this wave .

Not enough face palms in the world for rubbish like this

2 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

And Sweden also is reported as apparently recording all the rape complaints committed by alleged Muslim immigrants as committed by "Asians" in order to deny or play down the violence committed by their Muslim immigrants.   Who do we believe?

Still doesn't negate the fact that Sweden's rape crisis is NOT caused by Muslims 

21 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I hope that I am wrong but I think this will end in tears with a very violent uprising against the Muslims in Europe. 

On the other hand, I hope you are right.

Edited by JetsetBkk

22 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I hope that I am wrong but I think this will end in tears with a very violent uprising against the Muslims in Europe. 

I have the same fears and am not convinced that there is a 'no go' zone in Sweden, even though I agree that the immigration policy throughout the EU has been way too lax.

Unfortunately history has shown that 'tribal instincts' can sometimes turn people into savages against even their neighbours :sad:.

Sweden and other EU countries have a problem that needs to be addressed, but exaggerating that problem to appeal to the lowest common denominator is not the solution.

Edited by dick dasterdly

Just now, PremiumLane said:

Still doesn't negate the fact that Sweden's rape crisis is NOT caused by Muslims 

If crime statistics are deliberately falsified by authorities, which I believe may be the case here,  then they cease to be facts, which are meant to be "factual."   Over & out for me!  Next topic please..

3 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Actually you will find the one main story about the so called Muslim banning of pork has been blow out of proportion by the usual fascist groups and right wing press. 

Scratch the surface and actually look at facts and the fake news stories always fall apart. Also, next time you real these anti-Muslim reports etc. try replacing the word Muslim or Islam with Jew or Jewish, takes you right back to the 30s and 40s... ahh the good old days when you could be a fascist and get away with it. 

Okay. But if I replace Muslim with Jew, the stories would be false. I.e. police have shot a Jewish man who drove a truck into a crowd of revellers in Nice, France. Thanks for the advice, but I am pretty good at discerning truth from falsehoods. BTW, there have been some pretty good stories lately of Muslim hate hoax crimes. I'm sure you can find them if you want.

11 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Show me a Swedish rape report with the word Jewish in it,

If crime statistics are deliberately falsified by authorities, which I believe may be the case here,  then they cease to be facts, which are meant to be "factual."   Over & out for me!  Next topic please..

There is also the issue of them being differently measured even within the same country. Malmo classifies 'shootings' differently to Stockholm and Gothenburg leading to a situation where 60-70% of 'shootings' in Malmo would not be classified as such elsewhere in Sweden which becomes a goldmine for anyone wishing to manipulate statistics.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

I would like to see the orininal link/s to these claims - sounds like absolute rubbish

1 hour ago, uptheos said:

Thee's plenty of stuff out there, some make it earlier than this date. I know better than to get into this argument with you who I believe either has Muslim upbringing or is far left progressive. So it's goodbye from me.

Upthetheos, you just cannot resond on topics like that , appeal to pejorative TV masses emotively and not source outrageous information.. 

You break every reasonable bind that holds discussion forums together. Simple1 asked reasonably for something that should have been cited and was not. 

Simple 1 is a credible poster who likes resourced information, as we all do. You run from the challenge and position yourself along with that youtube you posted into that racist realm by not answering his questions. 

You do Ukip and other organisations no benefit.

You are volume over content.

Edited by optad

3 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

More islamic immigrants means more cheap labour, keeping wages down and undermining the working class and unions.

The business oligarchs and dishonest politicians behind this policy need to be rounded up and executed.

"cheap labour, keeping wages down" etc. doesn't only apply to Islamic immigrants!

Edit - Or has my irony alert failed :sad:.

Edited by dick dasterdly

1 minute ago, Orac said:

There is also the issue of them being differently measured even within the same country. Malmo classifies 'shootings' differently to Stockholm and Gothenburg leading to a situation where 60-70% of 'shootings' in Malmo would not be classified as such elsewhere in Sweden which becomes a goldmine for anyone wishing to manipulate statistics.

So Malmo shooting stats include spit pellets from ball point pen bodies & rubber band guns!  Is that what you are saying?

17 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

"cheap labour, keeping wages down" etc. doesn't only apply to Islamic immigrants!

Unfortunately, it has failed. :jap:

The majority of the thugs in Malmo as well as the hordes of immigrants are muslims. These primitive islamic immigrants have no respect for women, homosexuals, jews, atheists, apostates (especially apostates). They have destroyed their own countries, arrived in Europe's welfare paradise, and now they are destroying communities such as Malmo. Tragic.

And please don't call them "refugees". Refugees are women, children, the elderly, as well as those persecuted by islamic majorities.

5 minutes ago, Orac said:

2 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

So Malmo shooting stats include spit pellets from ball point pen bodies & rubber band guns!  Is that what you are saying?

Would only suprise me a little, bearing in mind Sweden's definition of rape.

26 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

More islamic immigrants means more cheap labour, keeping wages down and undermining the working class and unions.

The business oligarchs and dishonest politicians behind this policy need to be rounded up and executed.

20 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

11 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Unfortunately, it has failed. :jap:

The majority of the thugs in Malmo as well as the hordes of immigrants are muslims. These primitive islamic immigrants have no respect for women, homosexuals, jews, atheists, apostates (especially apostates). They have destroyed their own countries, arrived in Europe's welfare paradise, and now they are destroying communities such as Malmo. Tragic.

And please don't call them "refugees". Refugees are women, children, the elderly, as well as those persecuted by islamic majorities.

Clearly in this case my 'irony alert' hadn't failed at all. the poster really thinks that muslims are responsible for keeping wages down and undermining the working class :sad:.

Edit - But I do agree that big business and politicians are responsible for keeping wages down etc. - and they are the ones that need to be held accountable.

Edited by dick dasterdly

12 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Would only surprise me a little, bearing in mind Sweden's definition of rape.

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2016/05/24/at-least-60-of-reported-shootings-in-malmo-not-actual-shootings/

At Least 60% of Reported Shootings in Malmö Not Actual Shootings

17 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Clearly in this case my 'irony alert' hadn't failed at all. the poster really thinks that muslims are responsible for keeping wages down and undermining the working class :sad:.

Responsible?

"The business oligarchs and dishonest politicians behind this policy ...."

Clearly it's your rational faculties and reading comprehension that are failing. :coffee1:

5 minutes ago, simple1 said:

https://debunkingdenialism.com/2016/05/24/at-least-60-of-reported-shootings-in-malmo-not-actual-shootings/

At Least 60% of Reported Shootings in Malmö Not Actual Shootings

In other words, its a politician exaggerating things way beyond the normal 'borders, and for some inexplicable (:lol:) reason this has been picked up and the headline exaggerated even more.

Edited by dick dasterdly

It's a funny thing - but the more people roll out spurious PC stats saying that rape is not really rape and shootings are not really shootings and it has nothing to with religious extremism, the more convince I become that the world is facing a serious issue.

Lies, damn lies and PC statistics will not cover up what is becoming increasingly obvious.

Just now, Kinnock said:

It's a funny thing - but the more people roll out spurious PC stats saying that rape is not really rape and shootings are not really shootings and it has nothing to with religious extremism, the more convince I become that the world is facing a serious issue.

Lies, damn lies and PC statistics will not cover up what is becoming increasingly obvious.

It would probably be better if you checked out Sweden's definition of rape as compared to other countries definition of rape - rather than coming out with spurious statements about PC stats that rape is not really rape!